So what, if anything should happen...............

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
in the off season, when the Rams go through their murders row schedule of the next 8 games or so - if they are 1 and 10?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
in the off season, when the Rams go through their murders row schedule of the next 8 games or so - if they are 1 and 10?

It's hard to say.

If we bring in a new head coach, then likely all the other coaches will be gone, and it's a brand new rebuild. New offense, new defense.

I think we should cut Wells, and Bradford (resign at reduced #). Resign Barksdale, and find an upgrade at C.

Draft time- we need G,S,LB,QB.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's hard to say.

If we bring in a new head coach, then likely all the other coaches will be gone, and it's a brand new rebuild. New offense, new defense.

I think we should cut Wells, and Bradford (resign at reduced #). Resign Barksdale, and find an upgrade at C.

Draft time- we need G,S,LB,QB.

Very thoughtful response my friend.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Honestly, I have no clue!
Could range from a complete change, to no changes at all. Literally....the whole staff could be released or everyone could all stay (including Bradford).
I can't even begin to second guess what's going to happen haha

A55VA6

Legend
1-10 is pretty damn possible with that schedule.. lmao fuck.

I'm sure Fisher, Snead, Bradford, Schotty, etc will still be here..

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember everyone, the question is not what will happen; rather "what should" happen?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm not sure that this staff could absorb a blow like that. There are a lot of expectations for this team even with Bradford's injury.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
No matter what our record is, the first priority should be to resign Barksdale. Right now he's the best RT in the game in my opinion. He's playing elite football.

Philly5

Rookie
Does 1-10 finish up 2-14 or 5-11? If the former I think we could be looking at another new start.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The only coach I want to replace Fisher at this time is David Shaw.

jjab360

Legend
No matter what our record is, the first priority should be to resign Barksdale. Right now he's the best RT in the game in my opinion. He's playing elite football.
Against some of the worst LEs in the NFL right now.. It's only gonna get tougher from here, so I'd hold off any best in the game talk till then.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Against some of the worst LEs in the NFL right now.. It's only gonna get tougher from here, so I'd hold off any best in the game talk till then.

He looked really good against Robison too, who's one of the best LEs in the game. He can only beat the man they line up across from him, he has no control over anything else. And he's beating his men handily. He looked the same way last season, this isn't some new occurrence.

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'll second 14-2.

My prediction remains 14-2 unless we lose a 3rd game, at which point it becomes 13-3.

Fuck pessimism.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've said it before, this team is good enough to win 5 games just by showing up. These aren't the Rams of a few years ago.
I don't see the point of a thread like this...other than to pile on and/or start throwing the coaches and team under the bus far too early. If some of you enjoy tossing that stuff around, you're in the wrong place here.

Ramatik

Starter
I guess then you just blow it all up.

BLOW IT ALL UP.

Of course, that isn't going to happen, so it really doesn't matter.

I will vote for continuity, learning and growth.

This team will be good.