So what did you think of our draft?(Take the poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So what did you think of our draft?

• Great

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Good

Votes: 122 59.2%
  • Average

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • WTH?

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'd rather drift back to the GSOT days but with Fisher here that ain't happening. With these players he's finally going to have what he wants to work with. Hopefully we get the results we expected when we hired him. Gurley pans out, it could be a good year.
Food for thought... IF (yes, IF) this plan (run the ball heavily) does NOT work out, it might take a lot of work and time to undo it.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks! Now if I can just cut down on all the typing errors so that people can actually understand what I'm saying. :LOL:

If Gurley has a long successful career people will look back at this draft as a success and you're right that it's way too early to pass definitive judgement on our draft but I just don't see a strong possibility that many of these players will have good to great NFL careers. Even Gurley has a lot of hurdles to overcome. Both in keeping healthy and contending against defenses that try to mirror what South Carolina tried to do to stop him if our O-line can't pass block effectively.

Bottom line for me is if we had this same team last year before the 2014 draft and all the players we drafted this year were in last year's draft I doubt we'd draft any of them except Gurley.
Well, trying to assess the quality of a draft after two days is tough stuff.

I blame @Prime Time for starting this! :p:whistle::)

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I blame Prime Time for starting this! :p:whistle::)

And well you should. :sneaky: 198 votes are in and 82.3% believe this draft was either great or good. We'll be starting another poll after training camp and right before the first game. That one will be much more realistic, after players have shown what they're made of and some will be cut while others are added.

Alan

Legend
That 17.7% represents the cream rising to the top. As it always does. :LOL:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good draft...Are some of the linemen over-drafted, time will tell. Gurley is a big win, injury history has me nervous....I like the linemen drafted after Havenstein more than Havenstein....But Havenstein is a gamer...try hard type. But will that stop a LE from running around him, and knocking Foles out? Backup QB? Oh goodness...Good draft, until the pads get on....