So what are we cooking at parties?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I am making Cuban sandwiches , fried plantains, and black beans and rice. This is our first crack at any of those things by the way, but on our Christmas trip to south Florida, I discovered Cuban food and I love it. Our guests are bringing various starters and deserts. I am thinking this might be the year I get on everyone's nerves, because I will not be watching the game.

As far as the Cubanos go though, I got the midnight bread from a place down in Miami. I bought a sandwich press, and I think we will make history with those. Like my bread guy said, "Cubanos are the next chicken wings".

What are you all cooking for the game?

Alan

Legend
My wife is planning on serving some Russianized soft shelled tacos her friend just taught her how to make. Except with her own variants to put in them. It should be...interesting. :cautious:

That, combined with the fact that we're not planning on watching the game, will make this a SB to remember. Or is that a SB to forget? :unsure:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm cooking enough for an army.

I'm smoking a bunch of chicken wings. I make my own hot wing sauce. It has fresh Habanero and Jalapeno peppers as well as some various dried peppers. Garlic. And I also mix in some very good Teriyaki sauce that I get from Hawaii. Not to brag, but people who eat my wings say that I have ruined them from being able to go out for wings anymore because you can't find wings that taste like mine at any restaurant.

I'm also making some steaks and extremely thick bone in pork chops.

Fresh guacamole with bacon.

My wife is making her artichoke sun dried tomato cheese dip.

Homemade mac and cheese.

French fries fried in peanut oil.

Oreo ice cream cake. It's my twin's 17th birthday on Wednesday so we're celebrating this weekend.

Lots of alcohol.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Chili, bbq meatballs, hot dogs, guacamole and chips. And whatever the 20 other couples bring! Like what Selassie has on his menu, for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

I'm smoking a bunch of chicken wings. I make my own hot wing sauce. It has fresh Habanero and Jalapeno peppers as well as some various dried peppers. Garlic. And I also mix in some very good Teriyaki sauce that I get from Hawaii. Not to brag, but people who eat my wings say that I have ruined them from being able to go out for wings anymore because you can't find wings that taste like mine at any restaurant.

Homemade mac and cheese.

French fries fried in peanut oil

Oreo ice cream cake. It's my twin's 17th birthday on Wednesday so we're celebrating this weekend.

Lots of alcohol.

Holy shit dude!! When and where? - I'm coming!! Sounds amazing.

We are doing chili, meatballs, sausage & queso dip, dry rubbed honey mustard wings, guac, and some specialty beers... I'm also making some Moscow Mules to drink.

Athos

Legend
Absolutely nothing, because I ain't watching this freakshow of a Super Bowl. :sneaky:

Video games and stuffing my face is the plan.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
ribs1.jpg

links-of-smoked-sausage-brisket-cases-bbq-team.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
What are you guys partying for?

iced

-Smoked Coconut Shrimp w/ Pina colada sauce dip
-Smoking a Pork Butt
-Grilling burgers and chicken breasts

edit: scratch that, i may have to scrap the pork butt today... i didn't realize its an hour per lb, and its 12 lbs.

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Homemade mac and cheese.

French fries fried in peanut oil.

Lots of alcohol.

What time.. I can always fire up the Lear Jet.. :cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
-Smoking a Pork Butt

edit: scratch that, i may have to scrap the pork butt today... i didn't realize its an hour per lb, and its 12 lbs.

Just had a flashback to those smoked coconut shrimp. Good shit Brudda!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
-Smoking a Pork Butt

I'd smoke those breasts then.. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Bring it. This party started at about 8am. You're late.

8 AM ??? lolol I would imagine you had to start cooking then? I left the damn Lear outside last night and now have ice in turbines from freezing rain. :cool: Sounds damn good though man.. So does iced menu, even without the pork butt.