So ... what are Rams fans saying before the game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Mike Dietrich (@dvond)
The Rams go on the road and with a London trip looming, I see them being distracted

W T F Does that even mean????

And now introducing the BIGGEST idiot of the lot.
Mr 3k

3k (@3k_)
You get born and you try this and you don't know why only you keep on trying it and you are born at the same time with a lot of other people, all mixed up with them, like trying to, having to, move your arms and legs with strings only the same strings are hitched to all the other arms and legs and the others all trying and they don't know why either except that the strings are all in one another's way like five or six people all trying to make a rug on the same loom only each one wants to weave his own pattern into the rug; and it can't matter, you know that, or the Ones that set up the loom would have arranged things a little better, and yet it must matter because you keep on trying or having to keep on trying and then all of a sudden it's all over.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just wanna see McDonald, Barron or Mo get a clean hat on Boldin early in the game to set the tone. I remember him throwing Joyner to the ground AFTER the play in STL against SF in 2014. I never forgot that dirty ish and I hope the D didn't either.
Offense needs to come out takings chances and attacking on 1st and 2nd down. This team cannot handle 3 &5 + all game long. It needs to be 3 & 3 or less IMO for them to help them extend drives.
ST, just keep doing what you're doing. Just need Tavon to break a PR.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Boldin will be pushing off of Joyner right off of the bus! I don't know how Boldin and Steve Smith gets away with offensive PI in every game but they do and there is nothing that Joyner can do about it.
But I agree with laying a lick on him every time that he does.:mrburnsevil:

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm saying that I'm still really angry about the fake punt in the Buffalo game. I think you line up double TE with Britt and Quick wide...put TA in the slot. The play call goes to Higbee after a "brush bock" on his guy. Higbee is the one guy you never threw to all game!!!

I think Buffalo would have left him wide open!!!

So...as the Rams get set for Detroit, we know this is a tough game because the defense is like "the walking wounded". As is said..."THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN'S SOULS"...I hope the Rams defense can meet the challenge!!!

On offense...how about no pick 6's for Keenum and no fumbles for Gurley???

That's what I'm saying!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Boldin and Taint???

Well, we're fucked.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Boldin will be pushing off of Joyner right off of the bus! I don't know how Boldin and Steve Smith gets away with offensive PI in every game but they do and there is nothing that Joyner can do about it.
But I agree with laying a lick on him every time that he does.:mrburnsevil:
As I stated in my Comments above^, Boldin is questionable for this game, so even if he's in I don't know how much of a factor he'll be considering he's dinged-up!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good thing they don't have a Marvin Jones on the team too...
Oh, wait a minute
And yet with all that talent they are only 2-3 ( the Rams are 3-2) they have given up more points than they have score 125 points for their opponents ( the Rams have given up 106 points)!
I have no fear of these guy's! Donald will have a field day, and Gurrrley will have the Break-out game of the year!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is it that when the Rams win, "they stole one"? I am still down from last week, but I also recognize that this IS the freakin Rebuilding Since 1957, Detroit Lions.....It would be a disappointment if the Rams didn't beat these punks.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
And yet with all that talent they are only 2-3 ( the Rams are 3-2) they have given up more points than they have score 125 points for their opponents ( the Rams have given up 106 points)!
I have no fear of these guy's! Donald will have a field day, and Gurrrley will have the Break-out game of the year!

Love the optimism Dave. But I wanna see it happen before I believe it. Hasn't happened yet. Defenses are geared to stop Gurley even if it gives Keenum opportunities to beat them. He'll have to prove he can burn them when they stack the box.

Before last week I was thinking "Could this finally be that year we start winning games we're supposed to win?" And they go out and lay and egg against a beatable opponent. Just like the previous 4 years. We lose tomorrow and I have to think we're on the way to the typical 7-9 season. A win, and maybe there's hope. All I know is, for now there's 4 years and 5 games that have pretty much looked the same.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In the Last game against the Lions, last year, QB'd by Keenum we beat the Lions, although Keenum didn't pass for much, Gurley rushed 16 times for 140 yards and two TD's + 1 Reception for 7 Yards. And we sacked Stafford 4 times, Donald had 3 of them! Anyone who thinks we can't do the same thing isn't paying attention!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
TBH, the Lions would be 1-4 but for a miracle fumble by the Eagle RB deep in his own end of the field in the closing minutes.

The Lions recovered and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

If our O can start to execute instead of sputtering, we should win this one. But that might be a big "if".