So we needed 31 points to win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'd say it's backwards. I don't think he does much better than Clemens did today outside of the fumble and missed TA pass, but no way Bradford goes 0-4 in the redzone and throws 2 picks against Seattle.

Yeah but Clemons scrambled for some first downs last week that Sam doesn't make. So yeah, it could be 2 games.

iced

I saw that too. Wish we could have seen what Pead can do to compliment Stacy. Complimenting power running with power running is really complimentary. Pead is done. There is no way they keep him here after this year.

actually i said he was average, some mod felt free to change the wording in my post.. but yea,i dont wanna see cunningham again. he was like DR + fumble issues

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
actually i said he was average, some mod felt free to change the wording in my post.. but yea,i dont wanna see cunningham again. he was like DR + fumble issues
And now I've done it twice. The right to do so is clearly stated in the rules.
Did you not see my announcement? Because it's been stickied for almost a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yes, Clemens played well enough for the team to win...but didn't do enough to make that win happen.

Clemens played awfully bad last week. He played good enough this week.

The difference is that last week the team put Clemens in position to win the game despite his poor performance...this week his play contributed to that effort but still come through.

Not to mention that fumble at the end essentially put 7 on the board for the Titans.

You guys can blame it on me though...right before he fumbled I looked at my buddy and said, "Clemens has played pretty well today, gotta give him credit."....then he made me eat my words.