So we have no free agents...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
nighttrain pointing out some successes:
Quite a few times Alan, SB wasn't bad, and Saffold was darn good first year, then go back to Mr Pace, on to SJ, Just not much but SB during the Linny or Spags eras
We've had some successes train and I think Snisher has a decent track record but expecting the players you're aiming for to fall to you after the first 15 choices is not something you want to bet your house on is it? Blackmon is an excellent recent example and he was at the top of the draft where things are clearer. We can easily miss out on getting a decent FS for example because this isn't a good year for FSs.

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy living in the past:
That's gotta be some good crap Al.
Things have changed greatly since the last time I regularly smoked pot. All the pot today has about 5-10 times as much THC in it. It's all great shit and the price reflects that. I pay about $400 per ounce and that is barely affordable for me on my fixed budget. Fortunately, and I say that without any pleasure, the Veterans Administration just upped my disability to 80% which means about $300 extra bucks per month. I wouldn't be posting without that increase.

Last edited:

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
We cannot fill all of our postional needs thru this years draft:

1 - 2 starting OG - depending on use of Barrett Jones
1 starting OT - depending on recovery of Jake Long
1 #1 receiver - we don't have one unless Stedman Bailey exceeds all expectations
1 starting FS
1 starting Nickel CB
1 backup/development QB

I would expect to get these types of players in rounds 1-3. We only have 4 picks right now. That leaves us 3 players short and counting on as much as 4 rookie starters. That is why we need to add with Free Agency with 2-3 of above.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The big drawback of a plan like that (the one in the OP) though is that if lack of action in FA locks you into a certain plan in the draft, you have major problems if your targets get taken before you pick.