So, uhhh....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Vent thread? Lol

Seriously, Davis and Gilbert did some things that just... it's presason. Ok

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
First person who needs to vent about this game is getting his avatar changed into a penis.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'M JUST SO MAD ABOUT THINGS, UGH. 1 GAME INTO THE PRESEASON AND WE'RE NOT A POLISHED MACHINE?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

PhxRam

How easily you guys forget what our opening preseason game looked like last year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I didn't get to see the game tonight, did follow at the end on my iPad. I fear for GZ's confidence. You have to be clutch in the NFL, kinda like a MLB pitcher. It won't take long to vanish otherwise. Here's to sending GZ some "I think I can" pills.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
On the bright side, I really enjoyed how Shaun Hill played. EJ Gaines and Michael Sam were great. Loved what Bayer did. Joyner didn't do so bad himself. And there were other notable highlights. We need to clean up a lot, but I'm pleased with the performance, being preseason game 1.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
First person who needs to vent about this game is getting his avatar changed into a penis.
You mean one of these?
th

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the bright side, I really enjoyed how Shaun Hill played. EJ Gaines and Michael Sam were great. Loved what Bayer did. Joyner didn't do so bad himself. And there were other notable highlights. We need to clean up a lot, but I'm pleased with the performance, being preseason game 1.

I saw a lot of Alexander and Robinson too.

All things considered... A great show by our rookies. HUGE!