So tired of this frigin winter weather...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No.. All your posts are there. Wtf you talking about?

The post where I said I do like the smell of the ocean and the taste of champagne.......but that sounds like an overture and I think the distance is too much for us to overcome.

PhxRam

The post where I said I do like the smell of the ocean and the taste of champagne.......but that sounds like an overture and I think the distance is too much for us to overcome.

Maybe it is best that I didnt see it. I need someone who is willing to at least TRY.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is spring! Please don't tell me we are getting another snow storm on TUESDAY!:seizure:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, you know they say we are actually in the middle of an ice age. We stupid humans just don't realize it. ;)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Overnight temps dropped to the upper 60's down here in the Keys. I may have to move further south!