So this is what I'm doing tonight...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
No more sandals for me after being stung repeatedly by ground wasps a few years back. Besides, I have freakishly long second toes. Kind of like the pic below, only longer. Freak! Stop mocking me! :eek:

I'm a long second toer too. It's a constant source of amusement for my family.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Get some Crocs.
and then immediately turn in your man card.....or promise to eat raw steak after every tine you wear them. My God man, next you will be wearing those shoes with the toes built into them! :eek:

1.0x0.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and then immediately turn in your man card.....or promise to eat raw steak after every tine you wear them. My God man, next you will be wearing those shoes with the toes built into them! :eek:

1.0x0.jpg
lol. I don't know WHAT the fuck those things are, but I'm not giving up my Crocs.
Those bitches are super comfortable. And it's not like there's a strict dress code over here - as you can plainly tell.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
lol. I don't know WHAT the freak those things are, but I'm not giving up my Crocs.
Those bitches are super comfortable. And it's not like there's a strict dress code over here - as you can plainly tell.
I worked with a gork that wore them ^^^. His exact words when I questioned him about it? Those bitches are super comfortable. Crocs are a gateway drug Paulie, and its a slippery slope!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
lol. I don't know WHAT the freak those things are, but I'm not giving up my Crocs.

Birkenstocks and Crocs and Drum Circles.

Well it finally happened. We're starting to losing you. It was a good run though so I'm not angry at the makers of ugly fucked up shoes and the organizers of stupid spiritual get togethers.

Are the chicks braless by the way?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Birkenstocks and Crocs and Drum Circles.

Well it finally happened. We're starting to losing you. It was a good run though so I'm not angry at the makers of ugly fucked up shoes and the organizers of stupid spiritual get togethers.

Are the chicks braless by the way?
This is where I've always belonged. I can grow the beard now, wear comfortable clothes, smoke some weed, and play my bongos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHyDlHf_Zs

And yeah, of course they were.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I mean, C'MON! Look how comfortable. Fur-lined?
Y'all are trippin' if you think stylin' is better than cradling your socks in fur.

OtZ3U3W.jpg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The guy in the blue shirt on the right side of the screen about 14 seconds in that looks right at the camera is a little unsure.....maybe he is DEA!!!!!:eek: