So this is what I'm doing tonight...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hillbilly hoedown
moonshine and dandelion wine
homegrown hootie in a gourd bong
Biltmore style for a little while.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Burckenstocks and Patchouli oil.

Still use Patchouli incense but the Birkenstock sandals got thrown out years ago because they were too uncomfortable to wear. The bongs and the blacklight are gone too. All that's left is the music. I'm still a hippie at heart though. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still use Patchouli incense but the Birkenstock sandals got thrown out years ago because they were too uncomfortable to wear. The bongs and the blacklight are gone too. All that's left is the music. I'm still a hippie at heart though. :)
Get some Crocs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No more sandals for me after being stung repeatedly by ground wasps a few years back. Besides, I have freakishly long second toes. Kind of like the pic below, only longer. Freak! Stop mocking me! :eek:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, don't. Those little holes up top? That's where your dignity escapes.
That's why you wear black socks.
With shorts.
And a hemp shirt.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I remember when skateboarders started the fanny pack trend with our Vision Street Wear packs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Now when you see someone with a frontside Fannypack it means he is packing heat.

I used to think Fads were only for the mainstream. It seems the hippies have had a few of their own. Myself, I have always done things my own way. I avoid fads and trends unless I think they make more sense than just trying to play a part. My hippiest friend Wes was the most hippy/fad crazed individual that I ever met. I thought for certain back in college that he would eventually go yuppie but at 48 years old he is still living the dream with a state job plugging social programs and doing weekend gigs with his own band playing mostly bluegrass and the Dead.

I left those days behind in college. It wasn't really me. I find my peace in different ways these days.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Now when you see someone with a frontside Fannypack it means he is packing heat.

I used to think Fads were only for the mainstream. It seems the hippies have had a few of their own. Myself, I have always done things my own way. I avoid fads and trends unless I think they make more sense than just trying to play a part. My hippiest friend Wes was the most hippy/fad crazed individual that I ever met. I thought for certain back in college that he would eventually go yuppie but at 48 years old he is still living the dream with a state job plugging social programs and doing weekend gigs with his own band playing mostly bluegrass and the Dead.

I left those days behind in college. It wasn't really me. I find my peace in different ways these days.
Shrooms?