So...This Happened...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
B0kKsIAIUAAnn4R.jpg

Can anyone tell me what's hilariously wrong with this picture?

jjab360

Legend
Outside of the geographic ignorance, how about this litttle nugget?

"The Falcons will take three planes to London. Atlanta to Baltimore, Baltimore to London." :ROFLMAO:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the hell is a direct flight longer than a stop in Baltimore?

I think it's because they played in Baltimore last weekend. Probably flying straight to London rather than going back to Atlanta.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fun thread.
I was just telling some friends earlier this week, that they would be surprised how many people think Chicago is a state.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Fun thread.
I was just telling some friends earlier this week, that they would be surprised how many people think Chicago is a state.
They're all named Dan Quayle.

I don't think that's political because he hasn't been VP in over 20 years.

Athos

Legend
They ain't going to UK. In fact, it looks like they'll be in about 3 different countries at once. :ROFLMAO:

They need to fire their graphic designer.

rams2050

Starter
I guess domestic abuse isn't the only thing the NFL can get wrong.;) They're just a plethora of silly goof-ups. And we call them the 'no fun league' when, actually, they're a real bunch of cut-ups.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The reason it's faster to fly west to east over the Atlantic is the jet stream. I googled

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They're all named Dan Quayle.

I don't think that's political because he hasn't been VP in over 20 years.
I think Joe Biden fits this well and they say he is the VP but not sure he knows it.:palm: So probably not political either.