So there is that.... TJ McDonald charged with DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Me too. Just one. Fifteen years ago. First and last.
15 days in jail
Whaddya got?
View attachment 16395
Sixteen years ago. First and only. Also had a charge of battery attached to it.
$10,000+ in attorneys fees, no jail (luckily)

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
.264 is a good night lol. :dizzy:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Rams have been so unsuccessful for so long, they have turned a once passionate and supportive fanbase into a bunch of pessimistic, cranky jerks who can't help themselves from bitching about every single damn thing they can find to be bothered by.
Honestly, I find this attitude and commentary about as enjoyable as Mondays game.

If you feel like the above description might apply to you, please, please do us all a favor: If you can't help yourself but to rip on the team every time you get the chance.....
...please choose to do it somewhere else.
I don't doubt your devotion. I'm sure you're a devoted fan, no less than anyone else.... but it's not about who is a bigger fan or what makes a "good fan". I came here to avoid this kind of perpetual negativity after it had poisoned another forum.

Like everyone here, I AM A RAMS FAN. But I am the kind that doesn't like hearing people rip on my team.
ROD was created by posters who feel the same and wanted a place to enjoy their kool-aid without somebody constantly pissing in it.
WORD!

View: https://youtu.be/5LpRkP9KUyA

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Me too. Just one. Fifteen years ago. First and last.
15 days in jail
Whaddya got?
View attachment 16395
First and last.
Leaving the infamous Chilkoot Charlie's with two hotties in the back seat. You see, they wanted "to share" yours truly.
Alas, Alaskan Rams first threesome was not meant to be.

Made it a few blocks on that snowy night and was side swiped by a city dump truck who didn't See Me. The driver said it was his fault, but police didn't concur due to my BAC.

7 days in jail.

Oh yeah, go rams!