So there is that.... TJ McDonald charged with DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's disappointing.
But, who am I to judge? I have one on my record too.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'll never understand how athletes that make great money keep getting busted for DUIs while the average drunk people can navigate to Uber or call someone for a ride.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
OK PEOPLE.

This is from May. TMZ just trying to make headlines. Move along.

L.A. Rams safety T.J. McDonald just took a hit ... the L.A. City Attorney's Office is charging him with non-alcohol related DUI ... TMZ Sports has learned.

As we previously reported, the 25-year-old was arrested on May 10th after crashing into a parked car. Law enforcement sources tell us they believe medication was involved.

The City Attorney charged McDonald with one count of driving under the influence of drugs. Still no word on what the drug or drugs.

He's facing up to 6 months jail time if convicted -- but it's extremely rare for a first-time DUI offender, like McDonald, to get locked up.

Neither the NFL nor the Rams have disciplined him yet.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I'll never understand how athletes that make great money keep getting busted for DUIs while the average drunk people can navigate to Uber or call someone for a ride.

just like the rest of us... CEOs, politicians, firefighters, teachers, police persons, moms and anybody else you can think of. The substance abuse problem is just not with athletes. We can and should have this discuss in another ROD forum. http://www.ramsondemand.com/forums/off-topic.27/

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Hard Knocks stopped filming prematurely

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have it on a pretty good source it was pain killers from his DR, was still groggy early in the morning. I doubt anything comes of it other than a fine from the DA.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure the Rams were appraised of that decision via the DA. Get it behind him and hope this team focuses in and wins some MFing games.
I don't know if this will warrant a suspension or not!!:confused:o_O

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams have been so unsuccessful for so long, they have turned a once passionate and supportive fanbase into a bunch of pessimistic, cranky jerks who can't help themselves from bitching about every single damn thing they can find to be bothered by.
Honestly, I find this attitude and commentary about as enjoyable as Mondays game.

If you feel like the above description might apply to you, please, please do us all a favor: If you can't help yourself but to rip on the team every time you get the chance.....
...please choose to do it somewhere else.
I don't doubt your devotion. I'm sure you're a devoted fan, no less than anyone else.... but it's not about who is a bigger fan or what makes a "good fan". I came here to avoid this kind of perpetual negativity after it had poisoned another forum.

Like everyone here, I AM A RAMS FAN. But I am the kind that doesn't like hearing people rip on my team.
ROD was created by posters who feel the same and wanted a place to enjoy their kool-aid without somebody constantly pissing in it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Les, this beauty is Simone Simons of the rock band Epica

I'd hit it.

And the chicks from Pretty Reckless and In This Moment.

I'm not a fan of that genre but was at a festival that was all day and that type of metal.

Loads of fappworthy all around.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
After a game like last week, I would be drinking a lot too

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm sorry.... this is absolute bull shit. This DA is a piece of shit. I mean, how long does it take to put a case, if legit, together???

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's disappointing.
Me too. Just one. Fifteen years ago. First and last.
15 days in jail
Whaddya got?
download (26).jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
That's disappointing.
me too.

The Rams have been so unsuccessful for so long, they have turned a once passionate and supportive fanbase into a bunch of pessimistic, cranky jerks who can't help themselves from bitching about every single damn thing they can find to be bothered by.
Honestly, I find this attitude and commentary about as enjoyable as Mondays game.

If you feel like the above description might apply to you, please, please do us all a favor: If you can't help yourself but to rip on the team every time you get the chance.....
...please choose to do it somewhere else.
I don't doubt your devotion. I'm sure you're a devoted fan, no less than anyone else.... but it's not about who is a bigger fan or what makes a "good fan". I came here to avoid this kind of perpetual negativity after it had poisoned another forum.

Like everyone here, I AM A RAMS FAN. But I am the kind that doesn't like hearing people rip on my team.
ROD was created by posters who feel the same and wanted a place to enjoy their kool-aid without somebody constantly pissing in it.
I agree. We all need to be more optimistic with our words..."@badnews"...:whistle:

Me too. Just one. Fifteen years ago. First and last.
15 days in jail
Whaddya got?
View attachment 16395
.14 20th birthday Alexandria, Va. overnight in jail (while I was in the military):cautious: