So, the stupid ESPN reporter and the producers who let her idiocy air

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Charles Haley lol, that's the 49ers for you

If you've read the entirety of the excerpt, it's pretty hilarious. Charles Haley was just a crazy motherfucker.

Guy used to masturbate in meetings while describing the wives of other players' wives in detail. :eek:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You know.............Stewart is not his real name. If he is ashamed of who he is......can you trust anything he says?

Jon Stewart is his name - his first and middle - he just left off his last name of Lebowitz. And he's all about satire so he isn't a real anchorman that you'd "trust"
Just a showman
I think you need to go back to starring at your Edward R Murrow posters

jjab360

Legend
If you've read the entirety of the excerpt, it's pretty hilarious. Charles Haley was just a crazy motherfreaker.

Guy used to masturbate in meetings while describing the wives of other players' wives in detail. :eek:
:eek::eek::eek:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:eek::eek::eek:

Haha. Should have proofread that. He only described the wives of other players'. The wives of other players' wives were thankfully allowed their privacy. :LOL:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's just a sign of the times. Journalism is dead as we knew it. It's a non stop "mind frig" now. Truth doesn't matter anymore. It's all about whoever owns the reporting ( or should I say presenting) media's personal agenda. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Jon Stewart is his name - his first and middle - he just left off his last name of Lebowitz. And he's all about satire so he isn't a real anchorman that you'd "trust"
Just a showman
I think you need to go back to starring at your Edward R Murrow posters
Stewart, ESPN & Murrow serve exactly the same purpose, which is to shape empty minds in ways that their owners want.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Stewart, ESPN & Murrow serve exactly the same purpose, which is to shape empty minds in ways that their owners want.

Yup. Which is why I don't pay attention to any if 'em - but the main point was whether you could "trust" Stewart cause he doesn't use his surname

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yup. Which is why I don't pay attention to any if 'em - but the main point was whether you could "trust" Stewart cause he doesn't use his surname
no, u can't rust stewart, and his name has nothing to do with it.