So the new Star Wars starts this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Mr. Plinkett's movie reviews

I don't know if anyones watched any of Mr. Plinkett's movie reviews before , but if you haven't , you're in for a treat

But first I should forewarn , theses reviews do have some colorful language , and plus the humor is a little twisted , OK , well maybe a lot twisted

His reviews are pretty long , some of them are about as long as the movie it's self , but there are more things going on in his reviews then just the review it's self

Here's one of his reviews for Star Wars III , The Revenge Of The Sith ( I absolutely hate the prequels and this is about the only way I can stand watching them )

You don't have to watch the whole thing but If you want to know what I thought of the prequels , just start the video at 1:20:30 mark , ;)

lmao.

"sitting on a coach."

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've been rewatching the movies in chronological order time wise with my 13 yr old daughter. It's interesting how different she views them. In her mind aside from the "silly way they talk" there's nothing wrong with the prequels. She liked Jar Jar. :puke:

She loves ROTS. She really liked that one. We're watching IV tonight. I'm curious how she likes it. I've noticed that when you're not from the same era as the movie, the special effects and the way it's filmed sometimes has a big effect on people (me especially). It's hard to give something credit for being a good movie if you're shaking your head over stuff like bad puppets or white guys painted like Indians.

Her enjoyment of the new one was off the charts. It made her want to watch the old ones. So if a 13 and a 41 year old both enjoyed it immensely, I think its a sign of a successful movie. I've got to see it again before it's out of the theater.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Speaking of Star Wars , even though we have to wait another year and a half for episode VIII , we only have to wait one year for Star Wars: Rogue One, which comes out next Christmas

But for anyone who is unfamiliar with Rouge One , this movie will take place between episode III and episode IV

As everyone remembers at the beginning of episode IV when Princess Leia is putting the stolen plans of the Death Star into R2D2 , well , Rouge One is the movie that explains just how the Princess Leia and the rebellion got those plans

This teaser trailer was leaked last Summer , and doesn't really show much ,

rogue-one-concept-art.jpg

rogue-one-cast-1jpg-67c4af_765w.jpg

star-wars-rogue-one-cast-d23-081515.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If i had to rank all of them them it'd go something like this...

Ep V
Ep IV
Ep VI
Ep III
Ep VII
Ep I
Ep II

Athos

Legend
If i had to rank all of them them it'd go something like this...

Ep V
Ep IV
Ep VI
Ep III
Ep VII
Ep I
Ep II

I'd leave the prequels off my list entirely. III tried to be dark but ended up laughably bad. Like.. Big laughs in between spots of complete and utter boredom.

I watched that spoof critique of thos movies and I can't believe how boring they really are. And I'll never get past Hayden's god awful acting and the worst dialogue imaginable from Lucas.

If I ranked them...

V
IV
VI
VII

And in the trash compactor: all the prequels.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd leave the prequels off my list entirely. III tried to be dark but ended up laughably bad. Like.. Big laughs in between spots of complete and utter boredom.

I watched that spoof critique of thos movies and I can't believe how boring they really are. And I'll never get past Hayden's god awful acting and the worst dialogue imaginable from Lucas.

If I ranked them...

V
IV
VI
VII

And in the trash compactor: all the prequels.
I hear alot of the same feelings as yours over Ep III and while Hayden's acting is amateur at best, badly written dialogue will drag even the best actors into the dumps in any film.
I felt Ep III was much better than the first two which are just awful with the exception of a few scenes. The infamously bad "Nooooooo...." is truly bad i admit, and unfortunately sticks with many viewers ruining what i feel is the ONLY prequel with any emotional weight whatsoever. Ewan MacGregor carries the entire movie and at least puts in a worthy performance. I think the hate from fans after watching Ep's I & II (deserved) brought down Ep III regardless of what it brought to the table. It's too bad because it is a worthy film, superior to the hollow, boring, corny, infantile sterility of the first two.

Ep VI also catches way too much shit. Remove a few Ewok scenes and it's right there with Ep V.

I'm rewatching them now actually with my gf and my kids who aren't really into the whole Star Wars thing. My gf's favorite character after watching the first two is Jar jar binks :palm:

Athos

Legend
Ewan MacGregor carries the entire movie and at least puts in a worthy performance.

Ewan carried just about ALL of those embarrassing movies. I think it's a testament to his acting ability that he was virtually the ONLY one that didn't have retard moments during those films. Even Portman looked thoroughly tired of making the movies by Episode III, and looked to be somewhat phoning it in during Ep II.

I think the world would have been better off if Lucas had kept his grubby hands off those movies after the failing that was Phantom Menace and that ridiculously racist JarJar Binks character.

I'm rewatching them now actually with my gf and my kids who aren't really into the whole Star Wars thing. My gf's favorite character after watching the first two is Jar jar binks :palm:

I think a part of me died read this. :confused:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved episodes II and III.

Starting from the Maul lightsaber fight at the end of I, I actually like the prequels quite a bit.

First viewing of VII I was not a fan, at all. Second time around after reading some stuff, I like it a lot more. Not sure I can rank it yet but I'd put it below everyone except episode I if I had to rank it right now.

Athos

Legend
You are one crazy dude. I mean. Like want you want, and don't take this personally, but with that out and admitted, I don't think is ever take a movie recommendation from ya Franktik. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Prequel Lightsabers

15:00 - 16:50

and

0:02 - 2:18

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
What women want

7:20 - 9:03

Q729

Legend
Wait a minute...Star Wars over the RAMS...you are officially on the naughty list!
Santa-Naughty-List.jpg
Lol, I was streaming the game on my phone while waiting in line for one of the later shows opening night. I think the score was 28-6 or something by the time I had to shut my phone off for the movie. I was almost expecting a loss when I checked the score after the movie. Looked like they were awfully close!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So it dawned on me tonight. Old Jedi Luke is....Proximo in Gladiator.
download.jpg
download (1).jpg

Mark Hamill is the new Oliver Reed (RIP).