So the Browns want Manziel?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh hey, Cleveland...we're taking Manziel...oh, you really want him? OK, give us your two firsts and he's all yours.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Maybe they want them to jump them so that clowney drops into their lap.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This freak's getting more play than my old KISS ALIVE II album did.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's actually a brilliant theory. Make the Texans and others that like Manziel believe they HAVE TO take him at #1 if you want Clowney to drop to #2.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I've thought the same thing...these next couple days are going to be brutal with all the rumors.

ausmurp

Starter
Our front office is so awesome now. What a flip from the tards that ruined gsot right? Snead is a genius. We are trying to either get Clowney to fall to us so we can trade, or get a team to trade with us now to take Manziel.

ausmurp

Starter
The Bradford trade rumor is slightly strange though. The source is more trust worthy than usual. Would we go as far as to have real Bradford trade talks with no intention to act on them? Hope they went to Bradford first and warned him so he doesn't get rattled..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think we should have a board for Manziel, and Bernie.

Not one for each, one for both.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think we should have a board for Manziel, and Bernie.

Not one for each, one for both.
Hopefully once the Rams don't pick him, the Manziel discussion will go down about 99.9%. :)

Slappy967

Starter
I wouldn't bother adding a Manziel Rams jersey next to your Tebow Rams jersey people. Remember when Tebow was a thing and was totally heading to St. Louis?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wouldn't bother adding a Manziel Rams jersey next to your Tebow Rams jersey people. Remember when Tebow was a thing and was totally heading to St. Louis?
I wonder if anyone out there got a Vernon Gholston Rams jersey back in 2008...