So, Should Case Keenum Start Regardless?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
What if Case turns into a total badass

Play him.
At that point in time I think we could all say JACKPOT!!!!........
giphy.gif

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The oline is (will be) fine. Perception is(n't) reality. Rams were one of (if not the) least sacked team in the NFL last year, both in actual number and percentage relative to pass plays.
Goff's only issue will be learning the system/playbook, and maybe playing under center, although I wonder how big an issue that actually is. I think, (and am fine with), Keenum starting.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the guy isn't ready, he doesn't play. But I think both Goff and Wentz will be ready.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
(They) may be, I'm just not as convinced about the supporting cast (OL). :deadhorse:

He IS the supporting cast.
The plays were there. (Sorry Mac).

Foles ....
Just....
Wasn't.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
(They) may be, I'm just not as convinced about the supporting cast (OL). :deadhorse:
Right now, this is the least concerned I have been about the O-line in many years. |Could always be better ofc(expecially at center), but it is better than we have had for quite some time, and they are all young.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
It honestly depends how camp goes and the preseason. If the coaches feel the new guy, whomever it may be, can take charge, learn quickly, and win the games, he'll start day one. And hopefully destroy the Niners, because week 17 was hurtful (even though Gurley didn't play).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Keenum will play as long as the Rams are winning, when that changes, Goff comes in permanently. jmo.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Right now I think Keenum should be our #1 QB; however, let's wait until training camp and preseason is over.

We don't want to throw the rookie in right away if he's not ready, but if he doesn't look too bad against the 1st team then I think we should consider letting the rookie learn for himself.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Say what

I'd bet it all CK throws the 1st pass in 2016 ( regular season I assume)
I would, at the least, go Heavy on that Bet!!(y):D BUT, I'm saving-up my ROD$$ to bet on the Rams Winning their 1st 4 Games, minimum!!:mrburnsevil: