So, Rams keep 3rd round draft pick?/Bradford has concussion, shoulder sprain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, so no, it's 50% of the snaps, so we are well on our way to saving a 4th round pick. We already saved the 3rd when he started.

Probably another game pretty much seals the deal?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
OK, so no, it's 50% of the snaps, so we are well on our way to saving a 4th round pick. We already saved the 3rd when he started.

Probably another game pretty much seals the deal?

Schefter already had a tweet saying we met the requirements, but I guess it's hypothetically possible for Sanchez to run more snaps than Bradford did if he starts soon. Either way, I don't see how he doesn't play more than 50%. I think we'll be fine.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think another game or two started would seal the deal. We never know how many snaps the last 8 games will provide. Boost his snap count a little more though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Think I heard he has 569 snaps at this point....so, unless another QB gets 570 snaps (possible but unlikely since
Sam will start and finish the next game) it's highly unlikely we need to give the Eagles a 3rd round pick....A win for Snead & Fish....

But if Sam throws for 4000+ yards, 30+ TD's, and < 10 int's will be a huge loss IMO.

jjab360

Legend
Think I heard he has 569 snaps at this point....so, unless another QB gets 570 snaps (possible but unlikely since
Sam will start and finish the next game) it's highly unlikely we need to give the Eagles a 3rd round pick....A win for Snead & Fish....

But if Sam throws for 4000+ yards, 30+ TD's, and < 10 int's will be a huge loss IMO.
Sam has already thrown 10 ints...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
310 passing attempts
14 sacks
225 rushing attemps
549 total snaps or 68 per game
If he plays at least another half, it would be just about impossible to not hit requirement

EDIT- I suppose there are plays voided by penalty, which would explain another 20

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
More picks means more d linemen and WRs who cannot run routes. yeyyy

Or it means more Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnsons, Tavon Austins, Alec Ogletrees, T.J. McDonalds, E.J. Gaines, Tre Masons, Lamarcus Joyners, Aaron Donalds, Greg Robinsons, Jamon Browns, Rob Havensteins or Todd Gurleys.

But knock yourself out. Keep looking at the glass as being half empty.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Unfortunately for us, as far as getting a better pick is concerned, after a bumpy start Philly seems to be starting to gel on offense.

Last week v Dallas, the RB duo of Murray and Mathews put up a buck 50 and scored 2 TD's

and Sam put up:
Cmp%: 69.49
Yds: 295
TD's: 1
INT's: 0
QBR: 103.4

I'm taking the eagles this week in survivor but I'd really just as soon they shit the bed from here on out.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sam Bradford:

Cmp%: 62.9
Yds: 2,061
TD's: 10
INT's: 10
QBR: 79.5
:huh:Don't get me started PT :mad:....(say it in Kieth Olberman voice)
that's 18 months away from the game, new system (supposedly QB friendly), and different weapons....and I'd say rather pedestrian so far...some would say poor....but if he takes off:palm:........

and I give the same for our guy....if he takes off:bow:, all is forgotten:mrburnsevil:.....But besides :shooting:Seattle...the only glimpses I've had are taken with cautious optomism......

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Having all those original Rams selections & that probable Eagles mid 2nd round pick is great news. That extra second selection along with our own second can provide big ammo if Snead desires to make a big bold move in that First Round to get another future play maker for this offense.

Snead & Fisher have many more QB draft prospects in this draft & all this could really help us out if Foles continues down this pathetic path. With those 4 picks in the first & second day of the draft with a QB-WR-RB-TE with those picks.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Think about it this way. If Bradford had been a Ram, he would have had his season ending ACL injury a long time ago. Getting anything more than a bag of chips for him in trade is a win for us. Eagles picks are just gravy at this point.