So....rainbows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Alright guys, by even mentioning the "A" word we flirt with the lock down. Don't kid yourself, when you say " not to bring it up, but there is a victim" you're opening a door that you shouldn't. This thread was going along fine and I can see the writing on the wall. We're better than this fellas.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What a loaded thread that hasn't exploded! :nice:

Gay rights? No problem, welcome to all the benefits and risks of marriage. It's great gays can now legally marry. I'm for complete freedom in all things but of course all things have consequences. Divorce can be an ugly one. Alimony is a bitch!
I was in NYC this past weekend and I saw plenty of happy gays celebrating as they should be but I reserve the right to be amused at the flamboyant people that think they are special. That's some funny stuff and I don't even try to hide my grin. How can you when a man comes walking down the street at you wearing a thong, high heals, tiara, and rainbow colored hair and feathers?
Like already stated, the gay marriage decision by the SCOTUS has opened up a new chapter in U.S. law. Their use of the Due Process clause really makes all kinds of things now legal such as Marijuana and concealed carry of weapons. Those two are the tip of the ice berg that can deemed legal in ALL states. This is going to snowball.

Confederate flag? I love the design. I even own a couple that are in a cabinet somewhere in my house. I'm not going to rush out and buy boxes of them because some PC idiots want them banned but I'll keep mine thank you. What does bother me is fools that are calling for removal of statues or namesakes of people like Robert E Lee. You'd be hard pressed to find a finer human to have ever walked the Earth.
I live in the Deep South and get tired of seeing the Rebel flag on EVERYTHING but I reserve the right to hoist it if I damn well please and really don't care if you deem me racist for doing so because I forgive you for your ignorance in advance.

Abortion? Yeah, to each to their own right but this one has real consequences. I'm afraid this one may have to be answered for later.

Facebook? What a grand social experiment. It's kinda funny how in a time when people's privacy is being eroded at an alarming rate, people go on social media like Facebook and bare their souls. I spend way too much time on FB but most of it is spent trying to be anti-PC.

RAMS? Two and a half months from now we'll be talking about what's REALLY important and that's our RAMS kicking ass on Sunday! GET READY! :lifting:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
None of it gets anywhere, or solves anything--actually, I believe all the acerbic ejaculations only serve to further divide and polarize America. Before the internet, people were vilified for not signing their names to editorials in the paper; now, everyone has an opinion, and they are expressing it in increasingly ugly ways, mainly because they are no longer standing up in their community to spew it at their neighbors--ugly posts and replies can be uploaded by anyone at anytime from any place around the world, completely anonymously, with no fear of being held accountable by the people they physically live & work around.
Yup... take that McKinney TX thing... whether you agree with how it all went down or not... fact is, before the internet and social media, the community works it out themselves.

The number of upset people? Maybe 10. Now? It's all over the place and people have lost jobs or had to move to other states to avoid physical threats.

It's out of control and I truly fear that society is turning (IMO) in a very bad and dangerous way.

I suggest we turn the internet off today (except, of course, for ROD... where we all live harmoniously!!) :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a loaded thread that hasn't exploded! :nice:

Gay rights? No problem, welcome to all the benefits and risks of marriage. It's great gays can now legally marry. I'm for complete freedom in all things but of course all things have consequences. Divorce can be an ugly one. Alimony is a bitch!
I was in NYC this past weekend and I saw plenty of happy gays celebrating as they should be but I reserve the right to be amused at the flamboyant people that think they are special. That's some funny stuff and I don't even try to hide my grin. How can you when a man comes walking down the street at you wearing a thong, high heals, tiara, and rainbow colored hair and feathers?
Like already stated, the gay marriage decision by the SCOTUS has opened up a new chapter in U.S. law. Their use of the Due Process clause really makes all kinds of things now legal such as Marijuana and concealed carry of weapons. Those two are the tip of the ice berg that can deemed legal in ALL states. This is going to snowball.

Confederate flag? I love the design. I even own a couple that are in a cabinet somewhere in my house. I'm not going to rush out and buy boxes of them because some PC idiots want them banned but I'll keep mine thank you. What does bother me is fools that are calling for removal of statues or namesakes of people like Robert E Lee. You'd be hard pressed to find a finer human to have ever walked the Earth.
I live in the Deep South and get tired of seeing the Rebel flag on EVERYTHING but I reserve the right to hoist it if I damn well please and really don't care if you deem me racist for doing so because I forgive you for your ignorance in advance.

Abortion? Yeah, to each to their own right but this one has real consequences. I'm afraid this one may have to be answered for later.

Facebook? What a grand social experiment. It's kinda funny how in a time when people's privacy is being eroded at an alarming rate, people go on social media like Facebook and bare their souls. I spend way too much time on FB but most of it is spent trying to be anti-PC.

RAMS? Two and a half months from now we'll be talking about what's REALLY important and that's our RAMS kicking ass on Sunday! GET READY! :lifting:
Good post. I agree with pretty much everything(except marriage, cause I haven't gotten that far in life yet lol). Abortion is tricky. Because I really think there are certain situations that make it okay. If a woman gets raped and doesn't want to birth his child(for obvious reasons), I see it as the right thing to do. My best friend got an abortion when she was 15. She knew there was zero chance of giving that child a normal life and saved herself humiliation for years. ANYWAY, back to the matter at hand. I actually have a question for anyone who wants to answer. When getting a divorce, the woman usually gets the majority of stuff. So, what happens if two men get divorced? Hmmm.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Abortion is tricky. Because I really think there are certain situations that make it okay. If a woman gets raped and doesn't want to birth his child(for obvious reasons), I see it as the right thing to do. My best friend got an abortion when she was 15. She knew there was zero chance of giving that child a normal life and saved herself humiliation for years. ANYWAY, back to the matter at hand.
Adoption?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually have a question for anyone who wants to answer. When getting a divorce, the woman usually gets the majority of stuff. So, what happens if two men get divorced? Hmmm.
As a general rule, it's tied to who the main breadwinner is... I'm sure there are plenty of cases where the woman made more and the man got more post-divorce support.

Sadly, that was not the case for me... but, it actually worked out better financially.

So, I'd say a lot depends on who the main breadwinner is...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Adoption?
Yeah, but now she has to go through 9 months of pregnancy and destroy her body. And I feel like knowing your child is out there would make it worse. JMHO of course.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, but now she has to go through 9 months of pregnancy and destroy her body. And I feel like knowing your child is out there would make it worse. JMHO of course.
Better than ending a life?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Screenshot_2015-07-01-10-54-17-1.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Better than ending a life?
Well I think that's what the argument is. If you find out you're a week pregnant, is it considered killing? I guess it's all where you draw the line. It's technically not feeling any pain, since it hasn't even formed yet.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I think that's what the argument is. If you find out you're a week pregnant, is it considered killing? I guess it's all where you draw the line. It's technically not feeling any pain, since it hasn't even formed yet.
I believe it's a life at conception... but best not to get into THIS!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's a subject that will never have a definitive right or wrong answer for many. All I can say about it here is, like all things in your life, it is a decision you will have to live with forever. You have to carry the weight of your choices, no one else, so choose wisely. Regret is a heavy burden to bare and only you know what your heart can tolerate. I ate at Bubba Gump's yesterday so "that's all I got to say bout dat".

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Exactly, yet yall keep gettin closer and closer. This thread went from good to shit real quick.im out of this

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Agreed. I don't want to get into either. Sorry gentlemen.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Now that marriage has been handled, it might be time to take care of some important issues like: education, health care, immigration, and social security.

NEVER!!! WE MUST CONTINUE TO BICKER OVER RELIGION!!!! EFF PROGRESS!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well men in NYS get screwed to the wall when it comes to divorce. So I think it's different everywhere. But I agree.
I think the Man usually gets screwed in most parts of the country. Hey, maybe we should organize a parade or something?