So picture this offense...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LT: GRob
LG: TOMLINSON (2ND RD)
C: WISNIEWSKI (FA)
RG: Saffold
RT: BARKS (FA)

QB: Foles
RB: Mason

TE: Cook
TE: Kendricks

WR: Quick
WR: Austin
WR: Bailey
WR: COOPER (1ST RD)

Add, say, Petty in round 3. Another OG in round 4.

BAM! That would be a deep and potent unit. Perhaps the kind of unit that perfectly complements a TOP 5 DEFENSE!!

Get some!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
As long as we win, I'm happy, but I'm not expecting a fun offense to watch. Likely going to be short plays, long drives. As long as they score I'm happy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Why u no resign Britt???

We need depth, too.

jjab360

Legend
I can dig it. I kind of want Cooper now because I feel like with our newfound cap space we can get Blalock, Wis, and Barks to fill out our OL and Foles seems like the type of QB that needs an elite receiver more than Bradford did.

…..

Legend
Obviously, its hazardous to picture ANYTHING solid in the off season as long as Les Snead is in the building lol

Penguin.

Rookie
I just want a good running game and a good line. I want Foles to stay healthy and the WR to catch what comes their way. Our defense can do the rest.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
As long as we win, I'm happy, but I'm not expecting a fun offense to watch. Likely going to be short plays, long drives. As long as they score I'm happy.
yea well i watched the Foles highlights, he can do it and hit the deep routes and run the quick huddle. the question is will the OC and Fisher know what the fuck the philosophy will be this year and if it fits him.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Hopefully we'll hear "Foles over to Austin for the *insert yard amount* gain/Touchdown " more than we did in years past

I would rather see us have Britt than Quick but that doesn't make sense to do right now. We desperately need to show the amount of underrated talent in our receiving corps and I hope/think Foles can make that happen

bluecoconuts

Legend
yea well i watched the Foles highlights, he can do it and hit the deep routes and run the quick huddle. the question is will the OC and Fisher know what the freak the philosophy will be this year and if it fits him.

I think that Foles can make the throws needed, I'm more talking about the philosophy that we use.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Wiz and Barks need to be top priority. then Britt.. and if Cooper is there at 10.. sweet baby J