So much for the preseason opinions of some pundits, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
To think that some declared at one point in the preseason that the Rams would not be favored in a single game this year.

Other "experts" put the over/under on wins at 5 1/2 games. The public forced Vegas to establish that line, in fact.

What can I say?

I feel so VINDICATED! Lol.

Yeah, it was the Colts without Luck, but still...

A few things to clean up, but this team looks dangerous, don't it?

Do you want another happy thought? You know, like for dessert?

I suspect that McVay "held back" on much of his O playbook today. Simply because he knew that he wouldn't need all of it.

When we see the better teams, I predict more exotic usage of Gurley, Watkins, Kupp, Woods, Everett, Higbee, Reynolds, and maybe Tavon.

McVay surely has more weapons up his sleeve for when he needs them. We did NOT see the whole playbook, fellas.

Maaaaaybe the Redskins will see it. For sure the Cowboys. Lol.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, it was the Colts without Luck, but still...

And us without Donald ...
Don't know what Luck might have done against us, but i'd be willing to bet that Donald would have added another 4 more sacks to his column. jmo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saffold as much said to day after the game that the Rams didn't show everything........Fun times ahead!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Still way to early, but it felt good to see a total team effort. I'm sure some of the pundits will still try to rain on their parade.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Does Luck give them 30+ points on our defense? Because our offense put up more than 30.

I think we win this game even if Luck was playing, just like last time.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Where is ESPN's resident savant, Mike Sando? Shouldn't he be reiterating the '3 win' prediction he made a few days ago? Come on Mike, you can do it....make an ass out of yourself, I mean ;-)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best thing about this is the pundits AND fans who want to dump all negative on the team are finally going to have to STFU. So tired of the negative BS man. And thankfully those types are finally gonna run out of material for a while.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is ESPN's resident savant, Mike Sando? Shouldn't he be reiterating the '3 win' prediction he made a few days ago? Come on Mike, you can do it....make an ass out of yourself, I mean ;-)
I hate to say it but he called this one as a win for the Rams...one of three...lol

SierraRam

Recreational User
Here's what they missed:

We had the 9th best defense last year, and now we have a better coordinator and Quinn back
We had a very strong special teams unit that features two of the strongest legs in the game.

We needed to protect Goff - check
We needed an offense designed in this century - check
We needed to get some receivers - check, check, check...

We have a chance to be good for a long time

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/906994379809751046

Btw I can't wait to see what that butt-kissing Patriots fan boy Peter King will have to say on his MMQB tomorrow.

popcorn-landing.gif

nighttrain

Legend
Here's what they missed:

We had the 9th best defense last year, and now we have a better coordinator and Quinn back
We had a very strong special teams unit that features two of the strongest legs in the game.

We needed to protect Goff - check
We needed an offense designed in this century - check
We needed to get some receivers - check, check, check...

We have a chance to be good for a long time
CHECK:neener:

train

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Sando is a moron, Rams have much more talent than a 3 win team. They have real skill players. Entire argument for crap record based on Goff last year and Fisher and Goff under Fisher with a team that quit.

Competition will get much better, Rams will compete.

EasyE

Starter
Hear that rumbling sound?...here come the bandwagon jumpers.....

One thing that makes losing tolerable is it thins the 'wagoners out and what is left are the True Believers...