So.......is it time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Austin Davis anyone?

I have no faith in Clemens.

The worst was him not running for the td at the goaline in which Long came and blocked. Those two int's didn't help either.

Thoughts?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
From what I'm reading, it doesn't matter. *Apparently*, Schottenheimer will just fuck up his chances too.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought Clemens played well enough to win the game last night. Maybe he should have run the ball on the play you mentioned I didn't get a good look to see if he could have made it. If Greg the Leg makes that 50 yarder we are all happy and Clemens managed the game to a win.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From what I'm reading, it doesn't matter. *Apparently*, Schottenheimer will just Freak up his chances too.

I don't like Schotty, as I've stated about a thousand times already on this board, but he called a good game yesterday, except for that last play, that was dumb.

RamzFanz

Damnit
No doubt about it.

Clemens is a known factor with no upside. Two horrible interceptions and a missed opportunity to run in the TD. It won't get better, that's who he is.