So I'm Standing In Line At The Dollar Store Today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

...in western PA, and a woman behind me says "sir, the next line over just opened.." so as I start to thank her she says "and I shouldn't have told you...with that Ram jacket on!"

I immediately respond; "yep, that's my boys!"

Which she replies to; "so who ya rootin for tomorrow between SF and Seattle?"

I say; "hate'em both, one has to win so what choice do i really have?"

To wit she says something only a "Yinzer-nation" folk would; "Oh I'm rooting for Seattle, WE don't want them damn forty-niners getting another ring and going ahead of us.."

Never crossed my mind but as they day progressed I started hearing more and more "yinzers" saying the same.

OK I'm on board, in my perfect playoff world for tomorrow and the SB Seattle and Denver meet in NY and Denver wins.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They have 5...they would tie w/ the Burgh if they won it...

A55VA6

Legend
I'd rather it be a Seattle / Denver SB with Manning getting another ring. I seriously can't stand the 49ers anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I posted the other day... Seeing SF lose in back to back Superbowls sounds entertaining, tho.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It would be nice to see Kaepernick lose it with a pick six in the fourth quarter and start to cry. Unfortunately I think we're gonna see Denver v Seattle and I think Seattle are gonna win it all. Think I puked a little in my mouth writing that but that's the way it is.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the whiners would be the softer route for Denver, but I wouldnt mind seeing seadderal get beat down by Denver. That might be the start of the end in seadderal as the team might lose faith in pete the cheats rah rah crap.

Ram_of_Old

I posted the other day... Seeing SF lose in back to back Superbowls sounds entertaining, tho.

Yup, that would be the best scenario now. If the Broncos beat the Whiners in the SB, it would be good. That is what I see now. Again ,we need to all call for good weather in NY on SB Sunday.