So I guess no suspensions...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams need to crush Wilson because if that happens, I guarantee you, he won't come back in..That being posted, it is still under investigation and Seahawks will be fined, but Owner Paul Allen wipes his ass with $100 bills, so it's an exercise of futility.
71wjI-Ge8%2BL._SY450_.jpg

In bold.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I don't wish ill on any player, football is just a game... but can the universe allow us a trade for Bennett with a guy like, idk... Shazier?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lol. Immediately? That happened like 3 weeks ago already

Correct because there were no threats of losing draft choices, but I am willing to hedge my bets that when a player is pulled, if he's not tested, you can lose a minimum of a 3rd round pick the teams would ensure that player does not get back on the field.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If Gronk was a white guy on, say, the Lions he would have gotten four games. But he's on the Pats where cheating is encouraged.
He Bennett wasn't black he would have been suspended.

I couldn’t disagree more that race played into it at all.

I’ll stop there because the rest of my thoughts are ban worthy

fearsomefour

Legend
I couldn’t disagree more that race played into it at all.

I’ll stop there because the rest of my thoughts are ban worthy
As are mine.
Just looking at the reality of the culture now.
It is too bad ignorance and stupidity doesn't warrant suspension as we wouldn't have to play Bennett ever again.

ausmurp

Starter
Ratings bruh. Can't suspend half of the Seahawks team if so they might as well have forfeited.

This is 100% true imo. This is why the popular players get breaks and others get screwed. At least our team is on the rise near the biggest media watched city in the USA. Eventually this will benefit us guys. Goff 8th most pro bowl votes, Gurley top 5 I think. We're set for the next 10 yrs.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Pete Carroll, 3 Seahawks fined for improper actions Sunday

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/sea...ll-3-Seahawks-fined-for-improper-12434342.php

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has reportedly been fined $10,000 for improperly entering the playing field during the contentious end to Sunday's game at Jacksonville, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.There were no suspensions issued on either side and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Friday that Michael Bennett will not be fined for his role in the day's skirmishes.

According to Rapoport, the Seahawks to receive postgame fines are: Quinton Jefferson ($9,115 for unnecessary roughness), Sheldon Richarsdson ($9,115 for unnecessary roughness) and Germain Ifedi ($24, 309 for verbal abuse toward an official, separate from the end-game conduct).

Players fined for #Seahawks-#Jaguars: #Seahawks Quinton Jefferson: $9,115 (unnecessary roughness)#Seahawks Sheldon Richardson: $9,115 (unnecessary roughness)#Seahawks Germain Ifedi: $24,309 (verbal abuse of a ref)#Jaguars Leonard Fournette: $12,154 (unsportsmanlike conduct)
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 15, 2017

Carroll ran onto the field and received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty during the final drive of the game, intervening after two consecutive plays of pushing and shoving resulted in two Seahawks ejected and one -- Jefferson -- attempting to scale the grandstand and enter the crowd.

Joking about the fines after practice Sunday, Carroll noted that although Bennett avoided getting hit in the wallet, "Not everybody avoided fines." Carroll said he knew as he entered the field that a fine would loom later.

ith fewer than 60 seconds remaining and the Jaguars trying to milk the clock and end the game, Bennett tried to anticipate the snap and force a fumble of Jags center Brandon Linder. Bennett ended up underneath Linder, who stepped over the defensive lineman, then tried to walk away. Bennett rolled over, grabbed Linder's lower leg and tried to take him down.
"It's just something that needed to be done at the time," he said.

• 920x920.jpg
With fewer than 60 seconds remaining and the Jaguars trying to milk the clock and end the game, Bennett tried to anticipate the snap and force a fumble of Jags center Brandon Linder. Bennett ended up underneath Linder, who stepped over the defensive lineman, then tried to walk away. Bennett rolled over, grabbed Linder's lower leg and tried to take him down.

Carroll said Bennett was "remorseful" in the moments after the incident, "even before we got off the field.":LOL::rolllaugh:
Yeah Sure !

Last edited: