So I finally watched the LA/SEA game. The best part?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This gump represents the "lifer hawks fan" who is actually just a band wagoner jumping ship. He's the guy screaming at the top of his lungs at the oppositions fans all game long, until the game is close.
It brings such joy to me as a formerly suffering Rams fan, to witness the fall of the Cheat Carroll empire and the demise of the 12 crap. It was an incredible experience watching the Rams dominate in every phase phase of the game. Neither their team nor the fans knew what had happened by halftime.
True they've had injuries, but I don't recall receiving any condolences from the chickens when the Rams had more than their share of them.

TRUTH!!!

How many years were we decimated by injuries only to have to end the season IN SEATTLE where we got blasted by those Know Nothing fans who ignored our health situation (as well as their good health) and acted like their superiority was solely a function of the quality of their players and coaching (partly, but not fully).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Lets be honest here. If Fisher was a thorn in petes side why would we not expect McVay to dominate the shecocks?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That look Carol’s face was priceless, but I gotta say, it’s was even better watching it real time.

Has anyone ever seen a kick like GZs missed PAT curve at the last second and doink, it appeared to be on path the spilt the uprights, that was borderline blizzare

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Related. I have a Seahawks (girl) friend who moved back to Seattle a year or so ago. I sent her a friendly text after the game... Yet to hear back. Go figure. Funny since I always gave credit or props when those Shitbirds got us or those Niners or Cardinals friend fans. All have been silent this season entirely. They can freak off too. :yay:

Cool friends, Not! I have a few Seattle fans in my life. We are such good friends it’s like we are family. They poked fun but always gave credit where it was due. This last game they were expecting a lot of crap from me but we aren’t like that either.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I mentioned that dumbfounded look on the game day thread that Pete Carroll had when we were up about 20 points earlier in the game.

Looks like he had it when we were up by 35 too.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That look Carol’s face was priceless, but I gotta say, it’s was even better watching it real time.

Has anyone ever seen a kick like GZs missed PAT curve at the last second and doink, it appeared to be on path the spilt the uprights, that was borderline blizzare

It's one of the reasons kickers don't want to put too much backspin on the ball. If you watch the kick, he got it up by being really under it and put too much spin on it. The wind caught it a little and you saw what happened... curveball that would make any pitcher jelly af.

Was an aberration, tho. Conditions had to be just so. He couldn't replicate that curve if he tried 50 times. That's not a miss that you go back and work out the mechanics. It's just...one of those things.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Lets be honest here. If Fisher was a thorn in petes side why would we not expect McVay to dominate the shecocks?
Exactly!!! I was more anxious before the Vikings, Saints, and Eagles. Especially after they lost to Jax, I had a good feeling that we'd take care of business this time.

Cydekikk

UDFA
He looked like the guy in Quantum Leap at the beginning of each episode when he would land in someone else's body, look around and go wtf is going on here?!

Haha!... Excellent reference!... (Loved that show, btw)

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Cool friends, Not! I have a few Seattle fans in my life. We are such good friends it’s like we are family. They poked fun but always gave credit where it was due. This last game they were expecting a lot of crap from me but we aren’t like that either.
I'm a transplanted St. Louisan now a long time Alaskan, have serious SeaHawk friends. Let's give credit where it's due: the Hawks have had a great run and Wilson is incredible. So is their D. But Seattle may be looking at a rebuild. That's life. Finally, now, it's our turn, with an extraordinary team and (can I give them this award?) an all/pro coaching staff.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I've watched the game six times so far. Live, full recorded game twice, and the compressed game three times. Many plays we're paused, slowed down, rewatched etc., particularly ones that showed a Seahawk getting jacked.

:yess: