So how bout flipping with the browns now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
How awsome would that be?? If the browns really are sold on Wentz and the Rams want Goff then why not recoup some of the picks they gave to the titans and swap picks?? I doubt it happens but I sure as hell like the Idea of getting that #32 pick and Goff. It would be epic:mrburnsevil: Can't wait to watch all of this unfold.:popcorn: And if they don't really believe the rams want Wentz then just draft him then trade him! or just keep him im fine either way:yess:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If I'm The Browns and I suspect you like Goff, I sit there and call your bluff. What, you gonna draft Wentz instead out of spite? No, you'll take your guy, and I'll still get mine. And not have to give shit up. Now if we both act like we like the same guy... That's another story.

lockdnram21

Legend
I was thinking that. We could Get our Qb and Michael Thomas. I would love that. But don't think Browns are that stupid

tempests

Hall of Fame
No point in screwing around now, and I wouldn't trust Cleveland not to take Goff anyway.