So Gruden Likes Manziel....?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jon Gruden loves everything. :LOL:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chucky got lucky and won a SB because he was the former coach and he knew all their offensive plays. That makes him an authority...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Gruden is in love with just about everyone. MNF has been a total slobberfest since he came aboard.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If he ever paired with Cowher, someone would drown.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Personally I can't standya Gruden on MNF I mute that LOVE infatuation..etc etc.
However on his QB rookie camp show I've always been tuned in. No matter which qb prospect he quickly tutors, picks their minds and pops some insane plays to draw while explaining with a 20 sec glance. So he gets my 2 thumbs up. His nfl man cave is bad fuckin ass too! Guys does LOVE the NFL amd thats cool by me....and again every nfl player at every position on every mnf game!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Personally I can't standya Gruden on MNF I mute that LOVE infatuation..etc etc.
However on his QB rookie camp show I've always been tuned in. No matter which qb prospect he quickly tutors, picks their minds and pops some insane plays to draw while explaining with a 20 sec glance. So he gets my 2 thumbs up. His nfl man cave is bad freakin ass too! Guys does LOVE the NFL amd thats cool by me....and again every nfl player at every position on every mnf game!!!
I love that show too, but he always raves about whoever is on it. I'd love to hear his off camera comments after the dude leaves. He is definitely entertaining, but when he does color in games, he only sees what he wants to see, like you said on MNF, etc. I never miss his show though.

Hey, I posted RG3's boner for you earlier. lol

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
See Gruden LOVES Manziel so far and then Bortles and then Bridgewater and then Carr and then Garrapolo and then...well you get it.

And RGB(Boner)Me3 just LOVES his boner.