So Goff came into my work today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FloridaBison

Dreamin of the back 9
Name
floridabison
As a guy whose first love is Hockey, I sincerely appreciate the Hockey reference. Where I come from there is an old saying---"God invented basketball for guys who can't skate".

I subscribe to that mentality, as well as carrying my 1911 or 40 cal everywhere!!

Bluecoconuts--If you served God Bless you and yours and thank you for your service.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Foles :wabbit:
Keenum :double:
Goff :shooting:

They said he was a gunslinger! They didn't say "son of a gunslinger."

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Snow? Well, I guess Philadelphia has snow sometimes.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumping this because I got a funny little addition.

I was watching the game again when this conversation happens:
Girlfriend: Where do I know that guy from?
Me: Who?
GF: Goff
Me: Well, he's the new Rams QB, just drafted a few months ago....
GF: No, I met him before, in person....
Me: Really? I met his dad once at [my old work]
GF: That's it! He came in to buy a bow! (She used to run the archery shop up there)
Me: Wait, Goff did? As in the son?
GF: Yeah! His dad came in first with an old bow and asked if we could repair it. I told him we could take a look, but [their bow tech] usually will just say it's a relic and hang it on your wall... I'll have him take a look at it. So he left the bow and of course that's the response. Anyway he comes back and says "I'll bring my son in to check out some new bows, he's busy but I think I can pry him away." And I just went "Yeah, if it's for him you want him to make sure it fits" and then he said "can you hold a few for me, he plays football so it takes up a lot of time".... I told him sure, and assumed he meant like high school or college. Later his son came in, and that was him. I sold him his bow, and he was super nice.
Me: His dad was too, that's awesome
GF: Oh God! I told him I didn't pay attention to college football and only watched the Rams, but I had no idea who he was! He probably thought I was just a bandwagoner! I was just so busy I haven't been paying attention!
Me::ROFLMAO:

Small world though

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bumping this because I got a funny little addition.

I was watching the game again when this conversation happens:
Girlfriend: Where do I know that guy from?
Me: Who?
GF: Goff
Me: Well, he's the new Rams QB, just drafted a few months ago....
GF: No, I met him before, in person....
Me: Really? I met his dad once at [my old work]
GF: That's it! He came in to buy a bow! (She used to run the archery shop up there)
Me: Wait, Goff did? As in the son?
GF: Yeah! His dad came in first with an old bow and asked if we could repair it. I told him we could take a look, but [their bow tech] usually will just say it's a relic and hang it on your wall... I'll have him take a look at it. So he left the bow and of course that's the response. Anyway he comes back and says "I'll bring my son in to check out some new bows, he's busy but I think I can pry him away." And I just went "Yeah, if it's for him you want him to make sure it fits" and then he said "can you hold a few for me, he plays football so it takes up a lot of time".... I told him sure, and assumed he meant like high school or college. Later his son came in, and that was him. I sold him his bow, and he was super nice.
Me: His dad was too, that's awesome
GF: Oh God! I told him I didn't pay attention to college football and only watched the Rams, but I had no idea who he was! He probably thought I was just a bandwagoner! I was just so busy I haven't been paying attention!
Me::ROFLMAO:

Small world though

That's seriously funny. Let's hope he can throw darts as well,& doesn't need a scope .

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I wonder if they hunt? Bay area folks buying guns and bows? Now I've seen everything.

Just got my scope mount for my SCAR 17S on Saturday. Have a match coming up next month and might slip in a visit to Siletz for a steel silhouette match also.