So Goff came into my work today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Not Jared Goff, but his father, Jerry Goff. Shot a few pistols, said he was in the market to buy one, I asked what he was doing in LA, he said "supporting my son"... I replied "Yeah, I'm a huge Rams fan, I figure that, you think it'll be your son and not Wentz then?" and he just laughed and said "I hope so, I don't like snow"

Nice guy.. I did tell him that if his son gets picked he'll need to ditch the Giants and become a Dodgers fan... And if his son is a Sharks fan he can't come shoot unless he becomes a Kings fan. Now I kind of want him to be the pick on the off chance his dad returns and brings him by.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not Jared Goff, but his father, Jerry Goff. Shot a few pistols, said he was in the market to buy one, I asked what he was doing in LA, he said "supporting my son"... I replied "Yeah, I'm a huge Rams fan, I figure that, you think it'll be your son and not Wentz then?" and he just laughed and said "I hope so, I don't like snow"

Nice guy.. I did tell him that if his son gets picked he'll need to ditch the Giants and become a Dodgers fan... And if his son is a Sharks fan he can't come shoot unless he becomes a Kings fan. Now I kind of want him to be the pick on the off chance his dad returns and brings him by.
Now, now wait a minute, you can give also him the choice of the Ducks, or Angels...:sneaky:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Now, now wait a minute, you can give also him the choice of the Ducks, or Angels...:sneaky:
ZKVKuTRetzMeA.gif

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Question is? Where would he need a gun more, LA or PA? Another clue to this riddle. Good as any of the others.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kings fan too, but prefer the Angels over the Dodgers. Way better gameday environment, it ain't close.

Nice to hear that the Goff clan prefers LA. Good days ahead dudes.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Love me some Eastwood.

My first baseball game was the Dodgers. My first hockey game was the Kings. I wastch the Kings, and the Dodgers, but I like my other two teams better.

tumblr_n4ldpa2LRF1qzqfm9o1_500.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Question is? Where would he need a gun more, LA or PA? Another clue to this riddle. Good as any of the others.

Now why would he need a gun? Pretty sure he will be able to live in a nice area (I know you were kidding)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

You work at a range?

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You work at a range?

Yeah, in my spare time from school. Extra cash, and most importantly huge discounts on guns, accessories and ammo. I typically do private instructions, gets me the most bang for my buck.

Ram65

Legend

I would have just gotten Jerry to buy a gun and come back and shoot with Jared. Then work on his baseball and hockey preferences. East coast me always a Dodgers and Rams fan. Always hated the Giants.

Does this mean we got Jared?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, in my spare time from school. Extra cash, and most importantly huge discounts on guns, accessories and ammo. I typically do private instructions, gets me the most bang for my buck.
Sweet. I'd be totally poor if I worked there, and had those discounts.(y)

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Now why would he need a gun? Pretty sure he will be able to live in a nice area (I know you were kidding)
Yeah. Just didn't know if he needed to shoot some darn fish eating birds. Fish head eating seahawks, eagles, buzzards. All in the same class. I should have used the blue font. I'm as rusty as Jhonny Foot in mouth.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

If things work out and he comes by, Try to get a photo with him to Post at your work! And share with ROD of course!!:D:yess:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have just gotten Jerry to buy a gun and come back and shoot with Jared. Then work on his baseball and hockey preferences. East coast me always a Dodgers and Rams fan. Always hated the Giants.

Does this mean we got Jared?

He's coming back later on to get an XD 9, so I'm sure he'll be around if his son gets drafted. Doesn't mean anything really, other than his dad would rather the Rams than the Eagles.

Sweet. I'd be totally poor if I worked there, and had those discounts.(y)

Yeah, I just got a new rifle the other week, $1500 retail for 1100.. Got a surefire, red dot and 3x magnifier for only $300 (normally the surefire is $260, red dot is $300, and magnifier is $280) to go with it, just gotta wait for them to get in... I got a new scope for my bolt gun for $600, normally $1,200... The ammo is always cheap (or free when people don't shoot everything they buy and leave us some)... I'm usually pretty good with holding off on buying anything, but the past 2 months I've been on a bit of a spending spree.