1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So glad we didn't draft Manziel

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by FRO, Jun 27, 2014.

1. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

LosAngelesRams likes this.
  2. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Justin Bieber? WTH?

3. VegasRam Just proud to be here.

Colin is absolutely UNLOADING on him this morning.

Personally, I was kinda' sixes on the guy, (in general, not as a Ram), but then I heard he's hanging with Justin Bieber.

Now I love him.:banana:

4. VegasRam Just proud to be here.

I believe the correct expression is...

:wtf::jerkoff::palm:

LosAngelesRams and CGI_Ram like this.
  5. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Ya think?

6. RamsSince1969 Well-Known Member

And you're just the gal to do it! Thank you RamsAndEwe may I have another!

7. FRO Well-Known Member

The guy hasn't played a down yet, so maybe it's too early for me to get on him. Maybe he is one of the rare QBs capable of succeeding at QB and being a party animal. You just look at Leaf and Russel and you see a similar patern with Manziel. The New England Patriots leaked scouting report looks deadly accurate.

8. FRO Well-Known Member

9. FRO Well-Known Member

I guess I look like an anti-Manziel troll by posting all these stories. They guy better perform this year and know the playbook well. If he does that he can go on party tours every offseason. The list of successful partying QBs isn't long.

10. CodeMonkey Likes You

What astounds me most is not his actions but that he has a "posse" that sees to it that all his antics are on the interwebs. He must be ok with whoever is documenting his lifestyle for us because it keeps happening. Knuckheads, all.

11. CodeMonkey Likes You

Best comment on that PFT rolled dollar bill in the club bathroom photo:

allmeatnopotatoes says:Jul 7, 2014 9:33 AM
    He obviously is making an antenna for his money phone.

12. Dieter the Brock SON OF JEN-ORIS

I just read the leaked Patriots scouting report and the thing about his "outlaw family" is actually spot on - I know a handful of people in Kerrville who whenever I brought up Manziel would shake their heads and say "we all just hope he keeps out of trouble" -- That's code around here for he's a f'ing hell raiser and the community nor the church can't help the guy

13. shaunpinney Well-Known Member

Johnny Football is a prize plonker and doesn't deserve to have time wasted in thinking about him.

He's the type of character that just loves to see Johnny Manziel in the press - for whatever reason. I mean that's the only reason he can get to kiss a playboy bunny isn't it?

14. PrometheusFaulk Active Member

15. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Without any proof, the media is gonna be equally at fault if he fails in the league.

They have no idea what he's doing, other than speculation. Johnny Manziel can easily sue PFT/NBC/bustedcoverage.com for slander.

I'm wasn't a Johnny Manziel to the Rams advocate. Far from it. But, constant media coverage simply b/c he likes to drink beer and party on his own time was blown way out of proportion. Again, my thing is if he's a criminal. He's not.

Now when he starts really playing, and still drinks beer and party he's gonna learn himself that is gonna screw him out of the league. But this? Please.

Sometimes the media is really freakin annoying.

16. Stranger How big is infinity?

why did they leak that? what was their motive? it certainly wasn't to warn the competition, for the cheatriots don't play that way.

17. FRO Well-Known Member

I agree with this. The media is going overboard on the guy, like they did Tebow.

18. FRO Well-Known Member

The rumor was Lombardi leaked it to make his former employer look bad.

Stranger likes this.
  19. Stranger How big is infinity?

the media exists to shape young minds, it is not interested in 'reporting.' so, if u want to create a society of thugs, thieves, and irresponsible children then that was u present. it's the worlds biggest mirror, and u or I don't get any say on what's displayed.

20. blue4 Active Member

The media game is ratings driven. They show what we want to see. As with politics, the blame resides with us.

I give them a pass on Tebow. The confusion covering him must have been tremendous. Imagine trying to report on a guy that clearly stunk in almost every facet of QB play, yet being forced to keep covering him due to his religious popularity. Gotta go with the ratings, even if that means talking constantly about a QB who can't play QB.