So glad we didn't draft Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Colin is absolutely UNLOADING on him this morning.

Personally, I was kinda' sixes on the guy, (in general, not as a Ram), but then I heard he's hanging with Justin Bieber.

Now I love him.:banana:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnny may need a spanking. Is it possible that the Browns have the guts to sit Johnny Football down for an entire year?
And you're just the gal to do it! Thank you RamsAndEwe may I have another!

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The guy hasn't played a down yet, so maybe it's too early for me to get on him. Maybe he is one of the rare QBs capable of succeeding at QB and being a party animal. You just look at Leaf and Russel and you see a similar patern with Manziel. The New England Patriots leaked scouting report looks deadly accurate.

FRO

Legend
I guess I look like an anti-Manziel troll by posting all these stories. They guy better perform this year and know the playbook well. If he does that he can go on party tours every offseason. The list of successful partying QBs isn't long.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What astounds me most is not his actions but that he has a "posse" that sees to it that all his antics are on the interwebs. He must be ok with whoever is documenting his lifestyle for us because it keeps happening. Knuckheads, all.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Best comment on that PFT rolled dollar bill in the club bathroom photo:

allmeatnopotatoes says:Jul 7, 2014 9:33 AM
He obviously is making an antenna for his money phone.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I guess I look like an anti-Manziel troll by posting all these stories. They guy better perform this year and know the playbook well. If he does that he can go on party tours every offseason. The list of successful partying QBs isn't long.

I just read the leaked Patriots scouting report and the thing about his "outlaw family" is actually spot on - I know a handful of people in Kerrville who whenever I brought up Manziel would shake their heads and say "we all just hope he keeps out of trouble" -- That's code around here for he's a f'ing hell raiser and the community nor the church can't help the guy

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Johnny Football is a prize plonker and doesn't deserve to have time wasted in thinking about him.

He's the type of character that just loves to see Johnny Manziel in the press - for whatever reason. I mean that's the only reason he can get to kiss a playboy bunny isn't it?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Without any proof, the media is gonna be equally at fault if he fails in the league.

They have no idea what he's doing, other than speculation. Johnny Manziel can easily sue PFT/NBC/bustedcoverage.com for slander.

I'm wasn't a Johnny Manziel to the Rams advocate. Far from it. But, constant media coverage simply b/c he likes to drink beer and party on his own time was blown way out of proportion. Again, my thing is if he's a criminal. He's not.

Now when he starts really playing, and still drinks beer and party he's gonna learn himself that is gonna screw him out of the league. But this? Please.

Sometimes the media is really fuckin annoying.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The guy hasn't played a down yet, so maybe it's too early for me to get on him. Maybe he is one of the rare QBs capable of succeeding at QB and being a party animal. You just look at Leaf and Russel and you see a similar patern with Manziel. The New England Patriots leaked scouting report looks deadly accurate.
why did they leak that? what was their motive? it certainly wasn't to warn the competition, for the cheatriots don't play that way.

FRO

Legend
Without any proof, the media is gonna be equally at fault if he fails in the league.

They have no idea what he's doing, other than speculation. Johnny Manziel can easily sue PFT/NBC/bustedcoverage.com for slander.

I'm wasn't a Johnny Manziel to the Rams advocate. Far from it. But, constant media coverage simply b/c he likes to drink beer and party on his own time was blown way out of proportion. Again, my thing is if he's a criminal. He's not.

Now when he starts really playing, and still drinks beer and party he's gonna learn himself that is gonna screw him out of the league. But this? Please.

Sometimes the media is really freakin annoying.
I agree with this. The media is going overboard on the guy, like they did Tebow.

FRO

Legend
why did they leak that? what was their motive? it certainly wasn't to warn the competition, for the cheatriots don't play that way.
The rumor was Lombardi leaked it to make his former employer look bad.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Sometimes the media is really freakin annoying.
the media exists to shape young minds, it is not interested in 'reporting.' so, if u want to create a society of thugs, thieves, and irresponsible children then that was u present. it's the worlds biggest mirror, and u or I don't get any say on what's displayed.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I agree with this. The media is going overboard on the guy, like they did Tebow.

The media game is ratings driven. They show what we want to see. As with politics, the blame resides with us.

I give them a pass on Tebow. The confusion covering him must have been tremendous. Imagine trying to report on a guy that clearly stunk in almost every facet of QB play, yet being forced to keep covering him due to his religious popularity. Gotta go with the ratings, even if that means talking constantly about a QB who can't play QB.