So Glad SD is Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I actually cried after that loss. They were lucky to even be in the position to get in. Refs won the game for them in against us and against BAL the following week, and we still should have won despite the refs (Hill's pick, OMG it still hurts). Thank you KC, SD deserved to miss the Playoffs more anybody not in the NFCS.

I'm glad SEA won the division over the Niners and fat Albert, too. They earned it.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It would be rough being a Chargers fan right now. "Win and they're in!"

Chase Daniel managed a nice game. No turnovers!

Chargers had many, many opportunities and still could not capitalize.

Seems to be their motto that haunts them continually.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chargers are more frustrating than the rams. The rams have youth and an injured qb to lean on. Chargers have always had talent but they just play like that aunt weather gets them too lazy. Every year they do just enough to stay relevant.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
My aunt is a charger fan and she loves nothing more than to razz me about that game. I'm glad they are in the same place this offseason so I do t have to hear anymore of that noise in my ear.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bad officiating is bad officiating, the team that is on the other side of the ball doesn't change my opinion of them. That's why I don't hate SD or Dallas.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm guessing we lost to them because Kellen Clemens was telling their defense our gameplan from the sidelines. He knows Schotty's system pretty well.