So disappointed in our D line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
No pressure on Romo.

I think they heard that they were great and didn't have to prove it.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Hard to get consistent pressure when the referees can't seem to find one single offensive holding call on their offensive line. Even when it's 5 feet in front of one of their faces.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm seeing the effort from the players. Looks to me like GW doesn't know where to put our players in terms of formations vs the opposition.
Idk, but i agree. It's extremely frustrating.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Hard to get consistent pressure when the referees can't seem to find one single offensive holding call on their offensive line. Even when it's 5 feet in front of one of their faces.

Exactly. ....how many holding calls have been called this year on those trying to block Quinn?.....one of the best 2 or 3 defensive ends in this league...or for that matter any other lineman trying to block this defensive line....if you are not forced to play by the rules then it's not cheating...... see the patriots/rams superbowl......I just do not get it..... :(

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I need to work up the courage to watch it again, but I wasn't crazy about a lot of the defensive play calling this game.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure I've been all that impressed with the pass defense from our secondary or LBs, either. Each has their good moments but then someone else decides to be the weak link.

RamGal

UDFA
Either the Rams don't get Williams scheme, OR Williams can't scheme to the talent on this team. Whatever the reason, this defense is NOT working.

209RamsFan

How bout the players taking responsibility for getting owned and made the cowgirls "bitch" for not playing well?? GW can only scheme so much...these guys HAVE to make plays...end of story.