So... are we OK?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

duckhunter

Starter
We need to win the first three games or it could be a long season. Any victories above 6 wins will be against elite competition.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I think hill will do just fine,he might not have the arm strength of Bradford but he will not be checking it down as often either.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That's right not only are we good but WE BAD!

Last edited:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
The margin of error is very thin now. IMO we will be okay IF Britt keeps playing like like he's back at his peak and Quick keeps playing like he's Britt. That will open things up for Austin, etc. Things like penalties become even more important as does CB play.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We're good.

tumblr_inline_n39w4mcoWP1qa826v.gif

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I got faith in Hill I see 10 wins or more on the horizon. Not many guys have the arm of Sam. Shaun has an average arm and hopefully better than average receivers. Imagine Andy Dalton running our team but with a better arm. Go Hill!!!