So allow me to be the first

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
My reaction every time a call goes against the Rams...
wIHAkpg.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My problem with how the zebras call Rams games....
mccownroughingcalled13rier.gif

Ref : "That legal sack looked too rough and violent so i'm gonna throw the flag on that."
Result: ROUGHING the passer.

200.gif

tempests

Hall of Fame
As the players got bigger, faster and stronger the human element in officiating hasn't kept pace. Seems to be true in hockey and baseball as well.

rdw

Pro Bowler

Ref : "That legal sack looked too rough and violent so i'm gonna throw the flag on that."

200.gif

To the ref's in that game:
05Ocu2l.gif

What a BS call that was!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Sorry, but we win on who gets fucked the most by the refs. Cobb's catch hits the ground; ruled a catch. We all know the Dez "catch". In the same game, Mathews deliberately goes for Romo's knees late. No call.
20160813_162218.png

Then, there's this.
Screenshot_20160813-161612.jpg

So yeah, fuck the refs. They don't even know some of the rules they are supposed to be enforcing. Kind of like the police. Dean Blandino has never Refed a game in his life, yet he's in charge of the refs.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't think we will get as many bad calls against us now that we are in LA. I think the NFL hated the Rams for moving out of LA, and we suffered for it, and for being a small market team. Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see what happens I guess.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry, but we win on who gets freaked the most by the refs. Cobb's catch hits the ground; ruled a catch. We all know the Dez "catch". In the same game, Mathews deliberately goes for Romo's knees late. No call.
View attachment 15532
Then, there's this.
View attachment 15533

So yeah, freak the refs. They don't even know some of the rules they are supposed to be enforcing. Kind of like the police. Dean Blandino has never Refed a game in his life, yet he's in charge of the refs.
Those were righteous calls/no call, you knuckle draggin' homer! :fuelfire:

A55VA6

Legend

200.gif
Dude, when that happened I raged so fucking hard. I flipped my couch over lol

Ellard80

Legend
I recall.. about 15 years ago after a bad call. I spiked the remote and shattered it.

Only it was my friends and I was living in his basement.. I replaced the remote.

One day he noticed it wasn't the matching remote and just simply looked at me and said "You're fucking stupid. Going to ban you from watching Rams games."

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
As the players got bigger, faster and stronger the human element in officiating hasn't kept pace. Seems to be true in hockey and baseball as well.
With exception of Ed "Big Guns" Hochculi
upload_2016-8-13_17-21-40.jpeg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I recall.. about 15 years ago after a bad call. I spiked the remote and shattered it.

Only it was my friends and I was living in his basement.. I replaced the remote.

One day he noticed it wasn't the matching remote and just simply looked at me and said "You're freaking stupid. Going to ban you from watching Rams games."

Hahhahahahahahhahajaj

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

200.gif
GOOD LORD I remember this moment. Thank God we won

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

To this day I still don't understand the call. Absolutely a legal hit and sack. It was total BS.

jjab360

Legend
Refs are giving us pretty much everything tonight. Perks of moving to LA, I guess