SNL takes on Deflategate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
0f2a2f79bee700d6bd0620db90d1b78e.jpg

I imagine Jack Nicholson got a kick out of this parody.

rams2050

Starter
That was a hoot. I know the Cheats still MIGHT win, but what is all of this bad media attention and allegations of cheating -- yet AGAIN -- have got to corrupt and erode the teams' confidence, at least a little bit. Their concentration will certainly be off -- and has been off -- the entire time period up to and including the SB. And I would just bet that no matter where they go there are going to be catcalls of 'cheaters,' etc. being hurled at them from every corner.

And if the NFL has not YET done something about that alleged undetectable wireless network that culminates in the mic in Brady's helmet -- and with Ernie Adams at the other end -- than they had better get cracking. Because I'm thinking that someone who wants to make a name for himself or herself might actually break the code and hack into that network and record what is going on, together with time-stamping. And if you think DeflateGate is a big scandal, THAT one will seriously put to rest all questions of a Cheats' dynasty once and for all.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I agree the real scandal lies behind Ernie Adams. When you Google Mr Adams everything on him talks of no one knowing what his job or role is. His title is made up.

To me the real dynasty of the Pats lies with Mr. Adams and his photographic memory. He was hired in 2000 under Belicheat and the Pats have been a top tier team ever since. I agree that I think the true scandal lies in communication with Brady and Adams just before the snap of the ball.