SNL mocks the Carnival Triumph Cruise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lol. I love it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV7t7joUXNc[/youtube]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got back to back cruises booked in July with Carnival. I think I'll carry a flashlight, febreeze, and a lot of spare batteries. Wish me luck.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
I've got back to back cruises booked in July with Carnival. I think I'll carry a flashlight, febreeze, and a lot of spare batteries. Wish me luck.

Lol.

Crackers and TP and your good...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:

A 5 gallon bucket can really come in handy as well. I mean, would you rather shit in a plastic bag?

Don't worry Bo, they never ran out of booze on the Triumph. Your party can continue even while adrift Brudda. :cheers:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You know what I don't understand about this whole fiasco?

It's that why did Carnival allow this thing to be towed and allow those people to wait prolonged on that ship, while the towing is taking place? Why didn't they just send an empty ship to pick them up, so that they didn't have to be tugged slowly on that moving sewer. To me that's the most egregious thing about this incident.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:

It's that why did Carnival allow this thing to be towed and allow those people to wait prolonged on that ship, while the towing is taking place? Why didn't they just send an empty ship to pick them up, so that they didn't have to be tugged slowly on that moving sewer. To me that's the most egregious thing about this incident.
It's probably a huge liability issue to have passengers cross from one ship to the other in the middle of the ocean. I don't know of any fool-proof (safe) ways to do that. That said, I would have signed any kind of waiver they put in front of me to get off of that floating pile of crap.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
brokeu91 said:

It's probably a huge liability issue to have passengers cross from one ship to the other in the middle of the ocean. I don't know of any fool-proof (safe) ways to do that. That said, I would have signed any kind of waiver they put in front of me to get off of that floating pile of crap.

Same here.

I'd have jumped off the boat and swam to a dingy if they presented the option.