SNF: Seahawks @ Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just turned it on. Cardinals are playing at home again of course. Hilarious.

I've got Seattle winning this in a close one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't even watch, because I hate them both so much...AND WE BEAT THEM BOTH, and it doesn't matter cuz we can't beat almost anyone else.:rant:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have the volume off listening to some music but it looks like a pretty ugly game. Both offenses seem to stink.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don't seem to recall a luckier team in the history of the NFL. Seattle should be shutout this game. It's complete bullshit how everything goes their way every single season. How long can that possibly last?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slug fest - this game has been awesome
It has been a slug fest. I've enjoyed it, except for the fact that week after week the Cardinals never commit a penalty, apparently.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm against Seattle because of their "flew the coop" coach who ran from USC and left them holding the bag!

It was disgusting!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Funny how David Johnson doesn't look like the second coming of Marshall Faulk when he doesn't have an Oline that blocks.

TXRams86

The Infamous
My wife (Hawks fan) can't finish cutting up a damn pineapple for my protein shake because these assholes can't finish the game.

Admittedly, I want Hawks to win only because I want Arians to lose his shit and go on a rant in his post game interview. He's such a douche bag.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would've been so sweet if the Seahawks lost though on a couple big passes given up by Sherman but it looks like he's getting bailed out by the Cards kicker.

TXRams86

The Infamous
...my shake still isn't made. Fuckin' Hawks.

But this tie is awesome for us and or playoff run.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
ties are so dumb though. stupid NFL

not to mention i missed out on $400 cuz no one won in OT :(

Mick

Pro Bowler
shit...was so looking forward to teasing the seashit fans up here....oh well :sadwalk:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well we only lost 1/2 game after today. Still have a heartbeat in the division.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was quite the finish. Catanzaro shanks a 24-yard FG for the win. Then Hauschka shanks the 28-yard FG for the win. Ends in a tie.