GAME DAY SNF - Giants at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Bills look very mediocre, Giants have very low football IQ and I'm sure it starts with their HC.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I recognize the sarcasm ... never use the Blue Font myself but "to each his own" ... however, I was frequently frustrated by the National Media Talking Heads not recognizing, appreciating and (sometimes) not even mentioning the extreme degree of the 2022 Rams' injuries to the O-Line ... and, its impact on the season.
ditto.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord. The receiver couldn't get both arms up and the defender was all over him with his back to the play.

Whatever..

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord. The receiver couldn't get both arms up and the defender was all over him with his back to the play.

Whatever..
7 was pulling 12’s left arm down. I picked Buffalo in survivor, but NY should have gotten another play.

TexasRam

Legend

Whatever..
Maybe I am just a biased fan, but if we even touch a WR it's flagged. Waller clearly couldn't get his left arm up which alone should have triggered a flag. But worse he was being held on both sides of his body. I would be livid if I was the Gmen head coach. Yea, I would bring it up in the post conference fine or not.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Honestly I thought Daboll should be fired. The not kicking a FG last play of 1st half unexcusable.

By a miracle the Giants get the ball back with little over 3 mins to go and zero sense of urgency they only got 4 or so plays off in 1 min + before 2 min warning and they handed the ball off and lost yards unexcusable. It's the coaches job to get them in a position to win and Daboll cost them the game. With no sense of urgency if they had it maybe tyrod has 3 - 4 shots from the 10 yard line or more time at the one. Just flat out bad coaching.

TexasRam

Legend
Honestly I thought Daboll should be fired. The not kicking a FG last play of 1st half unexcusable.

By a miracle the Giants get the ball back with little over 3 mins to go and zero sense of urgency they only got 4 or so plays off in 1 min + before 2 min warning and they handed the ball off and lost yards unexcusable. It's the coaches job to get them in a position to win and Daboll cost them the game. With no sense of urgency if they had it maybe tyrod has 3 - 4 shots from the 10 yard line or more time at the one. Just flat out bad coaching.
I agree.

He tried blaming it on Tyrod going with the alert. Which I am sure Tyrod did.

But as head coach, you are responsible for letting the backup QB know exactly what you need in that situation.

He didn't need to follow Tyrod to the locker room like a dick, since his lazy ass didn't bother to tell Tyrod NOT to run the ball there.

I don't care what was said in the QB room or elsewhere. You have a damn headset so why did you not use it?

If I was Tyrod I would tell Daboll to go eat a Burger and F off.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I love how quick they kicked the Rams off SNF but gave the Giants two just like that. Knowing full well how bad Daniel Jones can be.
FWIW, Joe Buck insulted the Giants last Monday Night continuously. I have not heard that much vitriol from Buck sense the Rams moved from St. Louis.

Tano

Legend
FWIW I thought Justin Pugh, who ended up at LT for the New York Football Giants stole the show during introductions stating what college or where he was from, Pugh Response: "Right off the couch." Priceless.
That was awesome lol

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Full disclosure: Never mind that, sadly, I start Waller at TE on one fantasy team. That hold at the end of the game was egregious and obvious.

I wish HCs would call out garbage officiating for what it is, fines be damned. Maybe having their zebras trashed on tape for all to see and hear later might motivate the league to do something about it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Live in NYC, and the New York media has been vocal about Justin Pugh today.

The veteran OL was out of football, and on-the-street. Pugh was not with any team this off-season, or in any training camp this summer. He was done. The Giants have been decimated by injuries to their OL this season ... starters and back-ups have gone down, with practice squad players needing to start.

Pugh was signed last week, started at guard last night and moved to tackle when the starter was injured.

Several in the local media, including Boomer Esiason, have been all over this AMAZING, INCREDIBLE STORY!!!

And all I can think is Oday Aboushi, Ty Nesekhe and Matt Skura ... Three different veteran OL the Rams signed off-the-street last season, who all started multiple games last season.

The same NY Talking Heads in 2022 discussed how bad the defending champs were but rarely mentioned their OL injuries.

I guess a one-off Amazing Story in NY carries a ton more weight than THREE Amazing Stories in L.A.