SNF Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NYG at DAL

6-0 Dallas early 2nd.

Anyone watching? Low scoring so far. Both offenses blow compared to the Rams :sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's on the TV while I get calls from friends and family talking about how sexy the Rams were in week 1 :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eli and Dak both have played poorly. Eli has been atrocious. Refs gifted Dallas a TD, but it doesn't matter. NYG's offense looks like ours last year. Yea, that bad.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Can't help it, definitely not as thrilling as Colts @ Rams game earlier this afternoon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
NYG's offense looks like ours last year. Yea, that bad.
Exactly what I said to my son.

I've always said that Eli is the most over rated QB maybe ever. He defines right place right time. But at least he excels at making his receivers perform circus catches.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Exactly what I said to my son.

I've always said that Eli is the most over rated QB maybe ever. He defines right place right time. But at least he excels at making his receivers perform circus catches.
That title goes to Troy Aikman. That man had so little to do with those super bowl wins. Just a right place right time type of thing. Also, Terry Bradshaw. He was awful until the Super Bowl.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
"Duller (slighted altered) than a second coat of paint. " GC :bow:

Edit - All NFL media will let it slide due to no OBJ. I still have a habit of typing Old Dirty Bastard - ODB.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JJ has really improved the last couple years.

He stopped guessing and gambling. It was always clear that he could be a great cover guy if he decided not to play so recklessly. He's finally doing that. It's too bad we had to lose him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That game was boring AF. I don't understand why they won't put other, fresh, and more entertaining teams out there. Cardinals/Lions would've been better.

We see this game year after year, twice. Gets old.