SNF Eagles Vs Hags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
..and the coaching staff has it on them also - for not challenging the forward lateral, being a 3rd down play....

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah, that Seattle loss is going to haunt us. We have to win in Seattle if we want the division.
if we cant beat the hags at their home we dont deserve to be division champs. with 5 turnovers the hags should have beat us by 20 points, not 6
train

jap

Legend
It would be nice if the Eagles would step up and help us out. I'd rather us not have to beat both them and Seattle.

If we can take out both the Eagles and the 'Hawks and earn a bye, it will all be worth the effort. We should have taken down the 'Hawks the first time around---let's see how much we have grown from that time.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Thanks a lot Philly.

nohelpatall.gif

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Saw much of the game and I have to admit being surprised by the Eagles.

I thought that they would look much better than they performed tonight. They came back down to earth tonight.

Rams will have their hands full but the game is winnable and if so, they have a great chance at a bye and 2nd seed, maybe first with a couple losses by Viqueens.

One game at a time.

TexasRam

Legend
Rams and Eagles now tied for #1 In points scored at 361.

Let’s get another Wentz/Goff debate shall we?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle needs homefield advantage. They won’t go far if they have to play on the road.

Agreed. But on the flipside of that I think it's important the Rams avoid going on the road vs a top defense in the wildcard round (assuming for now they don't get a top 2 seed). Young QB and roster in hostile environment vs a top defense is gonna be rough, need to hope that is limited as much as possible.

That game in Seattle is going to have enormous implications for us.

Ellard80

Legend
Whatever happens next week, The Rams have the better overall QB ... by far.

Hey I think Goff looks like a star in the making.. but my objective nature can't agree with that statement.

They both have looked good.. there is no objective evidence of any kind to say goff is "better by far"

I hope that ends up being true...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Anyway, as far as real analysis goes...

Wentz didn't look nearly as good as his stat line showed, though he did have that flashy pass to Agholor when he was getting tackled. He has ability to do some crazy shit, that's for sure.

Eagles linebackers were undisciplined in coverage.

The Eagles left tackle is a weak point. That said, if it's short distance and they sneak Wentz, it's automatic. Kelce and Brooks are very good and Wisnewski is decent as well.

Eagles couldn't execute a screen to save their lives tonight.

Eagles struggled to pick up extra pressure.

Alshon didn't take over the game and he should have been able to do more against Maxwell.

The Eagles were too married to the RPO in this game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey I think Goff looks like a star in the making.. but my objective nature can't agree with that statement.

They both have looked good.. there is no objective evidence of any kind to say goff is "better by far"

I hope that ends up being true...

Agreed. They both look like future stars. Wentz is more of a Rodgers-type QB. Goff is more of a Manning-type QB. They have different styles. They're both fun to watch. It should be an interesting comparison for years to come. I think Goff's approach might have a longer shelf-life if he avoids unlucky injuries.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yeah, that Seattle loss is going to haunt us. We have to win in Seattle if we want the division.
So? The Seahawks are going to lose to the Jagwahs next week. We are better than we were week 5 when we played them and Robert Woods should be back.

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
All the sudden...I'm not so scared of the Iggles......

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Agreed. They both look like future stars. Wentz is more of a Rodgers-type QB. Goff is more of a Manning-type QB.

Manning-type how? Expand.

The more that I see of Goff, the more athletic he looks to me and quite a bit more athletic than Peyton.

Goff is a faster, smoother athlete than Peyton Manning. Has a better motion and is a natural thrower.

Goff does seem to me to have good mechanics like Peyton.

Intangibles, how he handles the LOS communications....

I see some Manning there.

His demeanor is his own and doesn't seem like Manning to me.