SNF Bears vs Whiny Bitchfaces

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I particularly like the subject line of this thread. Die Whiny Bitchfaces!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is it so enjoyable watching the 49ers lose?

49ers looking like old rams
One step forward....two steps back.
200.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
Cutler and Kap are giving a good lesson on the difference between an NFL pocket passer and an athlete playing QB.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol ANother penalty on Kaperdick! Back em up!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuuuucckkk yeah!!!!!!

My fantasy opponent has Frank Gore and the SF defense.

Needless to say, with the Rams win, shitchicken loss, SF loss, and my fantasy (potentially) win, it was a great day.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No surprise really, when you throw well disguised coverages that will force Krapondick to read them, he'll turn into a comical turnover machine that's on pace of breaking Brett Favre's career INT record.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Bears can take a knee to run out this game. Does today get any better? Rams win, and both Seacocks and whiny bitchfaces get rolled. There is a god after all.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's just good to see Harbaugh put in check. The script flipped on him...and he couldn't flip it back.

I think back to his college play at Michigan when I was a big Harbaugh fan...but back then we didn't have the media insight we have today. I'm always ready to give props when deserved. Harbaugh as well as Carroll deserve their props...they are both still jerks though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
26 combined penalties in this game tonite. That doesn't count the flags that weren't accepted.

209RamsFan

For one week...people can take those stupid ass 69er car flags and shove them up their Arsssseee!!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so sad that I missed this comeback. Was doing work for school and then went on ESPN expecting the 49ers win(turned the game off at half) and was elated to see the Bears rallied.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Alas, I turned it off at 17-0, disgusted by the whiners winning. I wish I could have seen the look on Crap on Dicks face after the interceptions and ending drive failing on fourth down. That would have been icing on the Rams winning cake

Last edited:
Missed the game (didn't fancy staying up until 5am to watch the whiny bitchfaces (is that their official name now (someone needs to do some art work on that theme))) but will be sure to watch the turnovers and Bears TDs on my recording.