SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So two biggest questions are going to be about the run: can we get better at stopping it and better at creating a some of our own. No big surprise there with Akers injury/revamped line on one side, and some questions about ILB and defensive players lost on the other.

Going to be long terms keys to our season maybe.
Well, Brockers is gone.

Our run D was bad before we drafted him and It was bad when he was injured....Which wasn't often.

Our run D is going to miss him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That catch by Woody too man. Just damn. He's had some great ones but that one may be his best in horns.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How it feels having Matthew Stafford as our general

iu

If you know this movie you are a bad ass mother fucker
Raising Arizona

oldnotdead

Legend
WOW what can I say. I'm not a fan of Morris' scheme but it works as long as the offense can keep rolling. I don't like his drop, sit and react type of zone. I've never been a fan of that. Like Staley, he de-emphasizes the run defense. This type of defense is predicated upon waiting for the offense to make a mistake. A dropped short pass, penalty or run that gets stopped by the "light" box. Once they are behind the chains he tightens the defense.

But Stafford is definitely amazing. He simply keeps the offense rolling. His deep strikes are a huge warning to the rest of the Ram opponents. If they don't cover deep, Stafford will make them pay.

The OL played well against a very good defensive front. The run game will improve once Michel can play.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, Brockers is gone.

Our run D was bad before we drafted him and It was bad when he was injured....Which wasn't often.

Our run D is going to miss him.

Outside of Donald, ... Robinson, Gaines & Joseph-Day combined only had 4 tackles. I was disappointed that Bobby Brown couldn't make an appearance, he's a bigger space eater.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Outside of Donald, ... Robinson, Gaines & Joseph-Day combined only had 4 tackles. I was disappointed that Bobby Brown couldn't make an appearance, he's a bigger space eater.
I think he's still got a splint on that thumb. I expect we'll see him active sooner than later. I want to see that big boy in there as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I always love seeing the former Rams being taken care of. Nice job Rams. :thumbsup1:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would anyone film themselves watching a game and who watched it? Absolute oddballs!!