SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
A W is a W! And we are alive for the playoffs. Next Monday night, WE SHOCK THE LEAGUE!!!!
YEAH...BUT WE'RE ALL CONCERNED!!! Why did McVay wait so long to open up the offense????

That's the kind of stuff that boggles the mind. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Since Ramsey came over....
10 points
10 points
10 points (not putting the Pitts D TD on the D)
7 points
None of them elite teams but that is impressive.
Ravens....well, that’ll be a test.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Bears just got fuckin manhandled.

Amen my Ram brother...I didnt get to key in on Corbett or Evans as much as I wouldve liked but the unit DEF appeared to do their part especially against the Bears pass rush...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Win or lose next week, it would not be a conf loss, but you would have to win out. 11-5, w/ only 3 conf losses likley gets you in.

Still think Seattle or the Vikings (more likley Vikings) end up w/ 5 losses... And they do play each other so there is one more for one of them.

Even the Niners have a shot to lose quite a few. They have GB, @Saints, @Ravens, @Seahawks, and of course we have to beat them for this to matter.

Had Vikings and Niners lost today, it would have been a great day and I would actually feel good about our chances.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Question now is if our young RT plays well against the Ravens, what's the plan with Hav? Was impressed with the physicality of Corbett, Evans, and Edwards. Blythe seems more comfortable at center too I agree there. Bears have a legit front and if we can do something similar against the ravens damn that would be great!!!