Snead Transcript On Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

I think it's important to put those three games into context, so here's a list of the best three game period by any QB in the NFL this year (sorted by passer rating):

Better_than_Bradford.png

Helps to have Eagle's schedule.

Fole's opponents weeks 9-11 : raiders, packers, redskins - all worst defenses..

Both true and fair. Nice post.

I would say a few things here; how many of the QB's on that list are BAD? Besides Dalton 9marginally) I'd say zero, with the exception of Glennon who is too young to judge just yet...so that's a GOOD thing.

Also, reconfigure that list and show it to me in order of QB's who did theirs with "weapons" equal to or worse than the Rams?

Add to this that your list is longer because five QB's are on it twice.

include schedules into that and i'd be sold...

In Fantasy Football this season, I took Aj Green in the 2nd round - why? He had the easiest schedule among wide receivers...

moklerman

Warner-phile
Something the numbers don't show is how well Bradford was protecting the ball. He wasn't making bad reads or forcing into terrible coverage. He really was among the best at not turning the ball over and the TD production wasn't suffering because of it. Maybe his "depth of throw" or yards per attempt or completion percentage aren't where they should be but I've got no concerns about Bradford's play on the field. The numbers will all keep getting better with continued good play by the o-line, good running game and receiving corps. His durability is the only concern I have.

Helps to have Eagle's schedule.

Fole's opponents weeks 9-11 : raiders, packers, redskins - all worst defenses..

include schedules into that and i'd be sold...

In Fantasy Football this season, I took Aj Green in the 2nd round - why? He had the easiest schedule among wide receivers...

Jags, Texans, then an average game (statistically) against Carolina. Maybe Sam would have kept on playing at that level, a very good running game, receivers stepping up who knows. The point is drawing conclusions that Sam was the "second best QB" over those three games is a fallacy.

iced

Jags, Texans, then an average game (statistically) against Carolina. Maybe Sam would have kept on playing at that level, a very good running game, receivers stepping up who knows. The point is drawing conclusions that Sam was the "second best QB" over those three games is a fallacy.

texans were #2 ranked d (#1 vs pass), panthers #1..

where were redskins, raiders, packers?

Yea, not even close.

You gotta consider what defenses he went against..

against the jags? yea, meh... texans at the time? okay... but vs the panthers, and the rams were constantly moving the ball with ease? yea that opened eyes.

Tavon's fumble and the bogus tripping call were killers