Snead Transcript On Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

(From podcast)

Once we decided to go "less spread", Bradford was the #2 QB in the league (over 3 games). He’s a tall QB who can see over the lineman,over tall DBs – he can see the field, and you’ve got one of the more accurate QBs who can see the field.

Just to paint a picture – against Houston, up 17-6 against the 2nd ranked defense at that point, 2nd and 11 play, DE screaming off the edge, right as he hits Sam, Sam is able to hit Jared Cook with a dart for a 34 yard gain. We then go down and score a TD with a slant to Brian Quick to take a 24-7 lead. Those kinds of throws don’t grow on trees.

Here’s one of the best factors – the day after Sam had his surgery, the first week is away from the building, away from football. I walk down to see Sam, Reg says he’s kind of moping. I go down and see him just to lift his spirits and he says,

“You know what Les, it’s the first time I had to watch the Rams on TV that I didn’t know what the game plan was, didn’t know where the ball was supposed to go, how we were attacking the defense, what we’re trying to do in different situations…. It was the most miserable day in my life.”

So you look at this from a metric standpoint, from a physical standpoint, with those intangibles are the reasons that Sam’s our QB

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sam is easy to root for.

He plays the game the way die hard fans want the game played.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“You know what Les, it’s the first time I had to watch the Rams on TV that I didn’t know what the game plan was, didn’t know where the ball was supposed to go, how we were attacking the defense, what we’re trying to do in different situations…. It was the most miserable day in my life.”
Yeah, but the numbnut posters on the PD know all that.

Pre-snap too.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And it's his fault Givens and the WRs stink. Good to see the return of you know who and he immediately melts down. Coo-koo!

Wow I didn't realize but I KNEW he'd be back...he's an dickweed.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Wow I didn't realize but I KNEW he'd be back...he's an dickweed.

Same old recycled lies. Him and he who says Sam is too stupid to read defenses. They say things, cannot back them up. But, it's funny to watch them meltdown because Snead commits to Sam. It's like their whole world is coming apart because Snead and Fish like the Rams starting QB.

iced

(From podcast)

Once we decided to go "less spread", Bradford was the #2 QB in the league (over 3 games). He’s a tall QB who can see over the lineman,over tall DBs – he can see the field, and you’ve got one of the more accurate QBs who can see the field.

Just to paint a picture – against Houston, up 17-6 against the 2nd ranked defense at that point, 2nd and 11 play, DE screaming off the edge, right as he hits Sam, Sam is able to hit Jared Cook with a dart for a 34 yard gain. We then go down and score a TD with a slant to Brian Quick to take a 24-7 lead. Those kinds of throws don’t grow on trees.

beautiful pass

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes. Snead is tough to watch sometimes. He trips over his words constantly and sometimes I can't follow him. Not sure if it is nerves or what, but he looks like he suffers from Parkinsons in that clip above. Crazy.

Bradford was the #2 QB in the league (over 3 games).

I think it's important to put those three games into context, so here's a list of the best three game period by any QB in the NFL this year (sorted by passer rating):

Better_than_Bradford.png

Alan

Legend
WOW! Great friggen job on that Rams and Gators! It doesn't take into account our WR corps but it does, like you said, put it into perspective.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's important to put those three games into context, so here's a list of the best three game period by any QB in the NFL this year (sorted by passer rating):

Better_than_Bradford.png
Both true and fair. Nice post.

I would say a few things here; how many of the QB's on that list are BAD? Besides Dalton 9marginally) I'd say zero, with the exception of Glennon who is too young to judge just yet...so that's a GOOD thing.

Also, reconfigure that list and show it to me in order of QB's who did theirs with "weapons" equal to or worse than the Rams?

Add to this that your list is longer because five QB's are on it twice.