Snead spotted talking to a receiver at the Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
g55gC4q.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZZA0HTuv1M[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SisN6egnEA[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If we're going with a slot receiver, I'd rather see us take T.J. Moe...and that's not because I'm a Tigers fan. Great vision, amazing quickness and route-running, he's not useless against press coverage, has sure hands, and he can return punts and kicks. I wasn't very impressed by Vernon in the first film, to be honest. He looks bigger than Moe, sure, but he couldn't get any kind of separation when Virginia jammed him at the line.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is kind of what I'm thinking. Not that we will take him but I wonder if any of us will have ANY of our picks right. It'll be interesting.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Talk to Markus Wheaton damnit!

He's a future star.

Try to cover him and Givens...I dare you.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HitStick said:
Talk to Markus Wheaton damnit!

He's a future star.

Try to cover him and Givens...I dare you.

This guy gets it. Terrance Williams too.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
RamFan503 said:
This is kind of what I'm thinking. Not that we will take him but I wonder if any of us will have ANY of our picks right. It'll be interesting.
Exactly. I don't think any of us got our picks right last year, but Les and Jeff did a pretty damn good job.
I'm pretty much on board w/ whoever they take.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
RamFan503 said:
Exactly. I don't think any of us got our picks right last year, but Les and Jeff did a pretty damn good job.
I'm pretty much on board w/ whoever they take.

GO RAMS!!!!

Yep.