Snead on Sirius late hits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still looking at RB and TE jobs for staff.

Still loses sleep over 5 game losing streak. They will learn from it and move on.

Mannion: gets ball out quick, expecting him in mix with QBs in camp. Need QB competition this time around, vice giving job up like they did with Nick.

Skills got to step up. Talked drops vs SF. What I got in reading between lines: Rams gonna be hot on WR position, upgrading it.

Went on about Barron. Same with Todd Gurley as well as the med and coaching staff getting him ready. Gurley is a humble superstar.

Narrowing sites in next 2 weeks, should know where facility will be.

After talking with Snead Alex and Mark mentioned how Snead would not bite in off air discussion re: one year rental with Manning.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks for sharing Merin. You're posting some great draft info as well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Still looking at RB and TE jobs for staff.

Still loses sleep over 5 game losing streak. They will learn from it and move on.

Mannion: gets ball out quick, expecting him in mix with QBs in camp. Need QB competition this time around, vice giving job up like they did with Nick.

Skills got to step up. Talked drops vs SF. What I got in reading between lines: Rams gonna be hot on WR position, upgrading it.

Went on about Barron. Same with Todd Gurley as well as the med and coaching staff getting him ready. Gurley is a humble superstar.

Narrowing sites in next 2 weeks, should know where facility will be.

After talking with Snead Alex and Mark mentioned how Snead would not bite in off air discussion re: one year rental with Manning.

Drops! Yep drops kill you. Maybe there strategy should be to prioritize guys with hands. I know they have to get open but Damon it does no good if you can not catch.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
So does anyone get a sense we may be running with Mannion?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they don't draft a QB I'd hope Mannion was day 1 starter

My hope is they draft a QB high and Mannion beats everyone out for the starting job next season. That would put the Rams in a very good spot where if Mannion doesn't kill it he ends up being our backup when the new kid is ready. If he does kill it the Rams can flip that high draft pick for other team needs and keep Case as the backup or get rid of Case and have two strong young kid QBs and a bright future.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My hope is they draft a QB high and Mannion beats everyone out for the starting job next season. That would put the Rams in a very good spot where if Mannion doesn't kill it he ends up being our backup when the new kid is ready. If he does kill it the Rams can flip that high draft pick for other team needs and keep Case as the backup or get rid of Case and have two strong young kid QBs and a bright future.
Well if they draft a QB high, I would hope Mannion never sees the field...
1st rounder should start right away, and never look back

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well if they draft a QB high, I would hope Mannion never sees the field...
1st rounder should start right away, and never look back

With a new regime, absolutely. But I am hoping for a GB type situation where the Rams can afford to let the kid fully learn the offense before being thrown in the fire. I want to win this year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With a new regime, absolutely. But I am hoping for a GB type situation where the Rams can afford to let the kid fully learn the offense before being thrown in the fire. I want to win this year.
Well we don't have Brett Favre so that dog wont hunt. I would think that if Rodgers showed up in camp and the incumbent QB was Foles/Keenum/Mannion, he'd have been day 1 starter there too. There's no reason they cant win this season and the kid starts. If of course they draft one.
If they don't, I'm all in for Mannion