Snead on rebuilding the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Not sure if this has already been posted or not, but this guy is going to make the Rams a very good team for a very long time, if he continues to call the shots in St Louis.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzIw5iG6cY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzIw5iG6cY</a>

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
Agreed and free to say so

I looked at Wikipedia and learned very little about this guy. But the Rams saw saw something in him. He has incredible insight and player judgement. If he sticks with the Rams I do think we should have another SB win before I pass on to the great stadium in the sky.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ram_of_Old said:
Thordaddy said:

I looked at Wikipedia and learned very little about this guy. But the Rams saw saw something in him. He has incredible insight and player judgement. If he sticks with the Rams I do think we should have another SB win before I pass on to the great stadium in the sky.

He's very bright and when you listen to him you can tell he's passionate about what he does, but he isn't loud about it.

This is the opposite of the Vest. Snead is No Fear, he has some bravery that we haven't seen for a bit. He has intestinal fortitude that we have not seen out of the FO since DV.

I dunno if anyone with an IQ above room temp and without an agenda wouldn't see this as a rebuild. It is, and so far so good.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
LesBaker said:
Ram_of_Old said:
Thordaddy said:

He's very bright and when you listen to him you can tell he's passionate about what he does, but he isn't loud about it.

This is the opposite of the Vest. Snead is No Fear, he has some bravery that we haven't seen for a bit. He has intestinal fortitude that we have not seen out of the FO since DV.

[hilite]I dunno if anyone with an IQ above room temp and without an agenda wouldn't see this as a rebuild. It is, and so far so good[/hilite].

I could have so much fun with that. :hehe:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
EastRam said:
LesBaker said:
Ram_of_Old said:
Thordaddy said:

[hilite]I dunno if anyone with an IQ above room temp and without an agenda wouldn't see this as a rebuild. It is, and so far so good[/hilite].

I could have so much fun with that. :hehe:

What I've learned is that all those discussions were just spinning wheels with guys who either have very little knowledge about football (but not surprisingly thought they did) or guys who are unwilling to admit that they were wrong about Devaney and Spags. They fed into each other. It was a forum of incestuous behavior attempting to twist irrationality into truth. I presume it still exists on their new island.

It's refreshing that rationality prevails here.