Snead is incredible!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Finally we have someone in the front office that will take a chance. He and Fisher look like a winning couple... :bangin:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We are riding a high. But these risky picks better pan out.

He owns that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:

He owns that.

Hey show,some optimisim lol we could have had the steelers or cowboys draft lmao

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

He owns that.

Hey show,some optimisim lol we could have had the steelers or cowboys draft lmao

We've taken a lot of risk with some premium picks; Quick (raw), Jenkins (background), Tru Johnson (background), now Ogletree (background).

Tru stubbed his toe already. Let's see if he can learn from it.

Quick; the jury is still out.

Jenkins; good so far.

Ogletree; we shall see.

My point being... these are potentially outstanding players. But if this risk/reward strategy doesn't pay off we are screwed.

Me; I think Snead knows what he's doing. I like the direction of the team. My confidence is at an all time high. But... again, he owns the chances he's taking with these character guys.

I hope they are reinforcing the support network around these kids.

V3

Hall of Fame
GreeneCounty said:
Snead made me forget last two jokers Rams had as a GM.

I don't think I can easily forget "The Dark Ages" The worst 5 years of football of all time just doesn't get forgotten in my mind. I'm not sure I want to forget it either because it makes us appreciate the success we're having/going to have.

I kinda thought our GM would be a figurehead and Fisher would be running the show when we first started this regime. Now it seems they they actually work together and I don't think Fisher is overriding Snead or the scouts. There's a synergy to them that's fun to watch.

Speeps

Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

He owns that.

We've taken a lot of risk with some premium picks; Quick (raw), Jenkins (background), Tru Johnson (background), now Ogletree (background).

Jenkins; good so far.

Ogletree; we shall see.

My point being... these are potentially outstanding players. But if this risk/reward strategy doesn't pay off we are screwed.

Me; I think Snead knows what he's doing. I like the direction of the team. My confidence is at an all time high. But... again, he owns the chances he's taking with these character guys.

The Rams are in a situation where they can take these risks. This coaching staff is arguably one of the best, if not the best in the league. When you have experience on your side, with guys who have seen everything there is to see in this league, you are able to take CALCULATED risks, in hopes that they pan out. If these players were playing for lets say Steve Spagnuolo, I think I would be more worried. Due to the experience of this coaching staff, I am optimistic about the future of these guys.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Long stays healthy on the O line and some of these outstanding picks pan out, we can take the field with anyone! While Redskins fans in my office tell me we are playing for 3rd place in the WEst, I don't buy that anymore. I think we an beat anyone we go against. Fisher has what he needs. We have been begging for weapons for Sam for years. Now he has them. The time is now!

:peace:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Speeps said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

He owns that.

Jenkins; good so far.

Ogletree; we shall see.

The Rams are in a situation where they can take these risks. This coaching staff is arguably one of the best, if not the best in the league. When you have experience on your side, with guys who have seen everything there is to see in this league, you are able to take CALCULATED risks, in hopes that they pan out. If these players were playing for lets say Steve Spagnuolo, I think I would be more worried. Due to the experience of this coaching staff, I am optimistic about the future of these guys.

Exactly right about the coaching staff and that along with some of the other guys like Long and JL are allowing Snead and Fisher to have the courage to act on their convictions regarding players. They have extra margin for error and are taking full advantage of it rather than sweatervesting it.

They've had a chance to show their smarts and stones and have proven they have plenty of both.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Considering how weak this draft class was from top to bottom Sneed did a fantastic job.
He got the #1 offensive player in Austin. a outstanding D player in Ogletree. Every player he drafted has a chance to be a starter in the next 2 seasons or be significant role players.

His aggressiveness is making up for years of Rams front office stupidity.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yamahopper said:
Considering how weak this draft class was from top to bottom Sneed did a fantastic job.
He got the #1 offensive player in Austin. a outstanding D player in Ogletree. Every player he drafted has a chance to be a starter in the next 2 seasons or be significant role players.

His aggressiveness is making up for years of Rams front office stupidity.

It seems that the Rams Front Office was happy with being mediocre for years. It is exciting to see aggressiveness. Teams can no longer take us for granted.