Snead is damn good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Snead does deserve a lot of credit. Fish has final say I am sure with who they want to add or subtract, but the deals that we have seen have a lot to do with Snead's salesmanship. Fact is that he is a great partner to the head coach, and at this point on the GM side of things he's put on a clinic...

The RG3 trade was one of the shrewdest we have ever seen, probably only second to adding Faulk tbh. Granted we still need a year or two to really see the return but still. Huge credit to him on that front.

Then dumping the salary of a QB with two consecutive ACL injuries while getting a legit starting QB in return along with draft picks, well, that's what you call the finest of GM moves.

I would hope next year the wins roll in and Fish and Snead form a team that gets us a lot of success in the years ahead. But even if Fish rolls out I would keep Snead around, I think he's one of the finest young GMs in this league and we are fortunate to have him.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Snead does deserve a lot of credit. Fish has final say I am sure with who they want to add or subtract, but the deals that we have seen have a lot to do with Snead's salesmanship. Fact is that he is a great partner to the head coach, and at this point on the GM side of things he's put on a clinic...

The RG3 trade was one of the shrewdest we have ever seen, probably only second to adding Faulk tbh. Granted we still need a year or two to really see the return but still. Huge credit to him on that front.

Then dumping the salary of a QB with two consecutive ACL injuries while getting a legit starting QB in return along with draft picks, well, that's what you call the finest of GM moves.

I would hope next year the wins roll in and Fish and Snead form a team that gets us a lot of success in the years ahead. But even if Fish rolls out I would keep Snead around, I think he's one of the finest young GMs in this league and we are fortunate to have him.

Merlin, U forgot to mention that he also has fantastic hair.

sostl

Starter
lescigar.png

rams2050

Starter
Can you imagine the 'TALK?'

Snead: "My, that was an interesting phone call."

Fisher: "Why? What?"

Snead: "Well, I think Chip Kelly is either drunk on his ass or he's taken total leave of his senses.

Fisher: "What makes you say that?"

Snead: "He wants to give up a shit-load of picks for Bradford, AND he'll throw in Nick Foles, who, in case you don't remember, is 14-4 as a starter."

Fisher: "You mean the QB who looks like Napoleon Dynamite? THAT guy?

Snead: "Yep, one and the same."

Fisher: "AND he'll give us draft picks?

Snead: "Damned straight."

Fisher: "AND take the China Doll, I mean, Sam -- and his giant freakin' contract off of our hands?"

Snead: "Yep!"

Fisher: "Come on, Les. You're shittin' me. I just know you are. Ain't NO ONE that stupid."

Snead: "Repeat after me: CHIP KELLY IS THAT STUPID. CHIP KELLY IS THAT STUPID."

Fisher: "What the freak are you waiting for. Call him back, now! And tell him that we'll give HIM draft picks to take Sam off our hands. Just don't give him really GOOD draft picks, and have them tied to some type of playing incentive. Because YOU know and I KNOW that Sam will never last long enough for us to have to pay up."

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still don't know how I feel....After April 30th, I'll know more...Check with me on May 2nd

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can you imagine the 'TALK?'

Snead: "My, that was an interesting phone call."

Fisher: "Why? What?"

Snead: "Well, I think Chip Kelly is either drunk on his ass or he's taken total leave of his senses.

Fisher: "What makes you say that?"

Snead: "He wants to give up a crap-load of picks for Bradford, AND he'll throw in Nick Foles, who, in case you don't remember, is 14-4 as a starter."

Fisher: "You mean the QB who looks like Napoleon Dynamite? THAT guy?

Snead: "Yep, one and the same."

Fisher: "AND he'll give us draft picks?

Snead: "Damned straight."

Fisher: "AND take the China Doll, I mean, Sam -- and his giant freakin' contract off of our hands?"

Snead: "Yep!"

Fisher: "Come on, Les. You're crappin' me. I just know you are. Ain't NO ONE that stupid."

Snead: "Repeat after me: CHIP KELLY IS THAT STUPID. CHIP KELLY IS THAT STUPID."

Fisher: "What the freak are you waiting for. Call him back, now! And tell him that we'll give HIM draft picks to take Sam off our hands. Just don't give him really GOOD draft picks, and have them tied to some type of playing incentive. Because YOU know and I KNOW that Sam will never last long enough for us to have to pay up."
Someone needs to turn this into the Hitler video.... would be hilarious.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nicky Dynamite is in the house.